Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WFD?

H requested shepherd's pie, so I have that in the oven (Alton Brown's recipe, subbed ground beef for lamb) and a salad with homemade balsamic vinaigrette. I think later I might try and convince H to go to Braum's to get a mix with me Wink
[IMG]http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff75/pltollison/raptor.jpg[/IMG]

Re: WFD?

• H is grilling up some steaks while I keep my head in my Statistics book.
    "Always have faith in God, yourself, and the Cowboys...'-Eddie Sutton

• homemade pizza.
  • I made a five course dinner for some of my coworkers last night, so DH and I made steak sandwiches from the leftover tenderloin and *forced* ourselves to eat some leftover cake Embarrassed

I promise to eat plenty of veggies for a snack later tonight.

• We're having something easy that we call, imaginatively, "pasta peas." It's olive oil, minced garlic, smart balance butter, and peas all mixed up with pasta. It's really pretty tasty. :)
  • We grilled out beef/turkey burgers and I made sweet potato fries :)
  • It was taco night at our house tonight.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had leftovers of the ziti recipe from someone on here (ginger, maybe?). I used ground turkey and it was pretty darn good and gave me leftovers all week.
  • We had grilled chicken with BBQ sauce, baked beans, and broccoli with cheese.

Now I'm thinking about making s'mores for dessert. I figured out that they're really easy to make in the microwave.

image image
  • image oklagirl:
    I had leftovers of the ziti recipe from someone on here (ginger, maybe?). I used ground turkey and it was pretty darn good and gave me leftovers all week.
    That's Bri's recipe--it's so good! Potatoes stroganoff, green beans, and rolls here. And a cupcake for dessert Smile.
  • I had Ted's. Again. Fourth time this month - I think I'm over Ted's for awhile. If we hadn't gone to Ted's after the game, would've made pork chops, mac and cheese and rice. I think I'll make that tomorrow.
    [url=http://charmedkindoflife.blogspot.com/].:.Charmed Kind of Life [2.17.13].:.[/url]
  • image OUKap:
    homemade pizza.

That's what we had! Well, our pizza kind of turned into calzones. DH used a pan that was too big for our oven (our oven is old and oddly shaped) so we had to try to transfer it to a smaller pan. It was quite difficult, so we ended up just folding it over lol. It was still pretty good though.

Kaylee & Cole 06.14.08

8/6/11 First 5k! OG&E Expo Run 34:47
    9/3/11 Brookhaven Run 5k 34:18
    9/17/11 Healthy Sooners Fun Run 5k 33:38
    10/15/11 Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 33:31
    10/29/11 Monster Dash 5k 32:06 PR!
    11/11/11 Veteran's Day Run 11k in Dallas 1:13:15 Instant PR!
    1/28/12 Texas Half Marathon 2:38:03 Instant PR!
    3/25/12 Earlywine Dash