Atlanta Nesties

Cobb County bootcamp?

Can anyone recommend a bootcamp with a flexible schedule in Cobb County? 

Re: Cobb County bootcamp?

• Thanks Trish! One of those might work.
  • I've had a few friends do Step It Up boot camp and Operation Boot Camp; they liked both.
  • My friend and coworker is an instructor at Operation BootCamp at Terrell Mill Park, however they meet at 545am. YIKES
    "HOW many US citizens and ranchers have been decapitated in Arizona by roving bands of paperless aliens, and how will a requirement that I have papers on me make that not happen?"courtesy of SueSue
  • image MeredithE:
    My friend and coworker is an instructor at Operation BootCamp at Terrell Mill Park, however they meet at 545am. YIKES

I just saw that on their website. Kat + 5:45AM = NoFunKat.

Meet Beyonce Jr.

Call me Kat =^..^= Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image BAMFMrsB:

image MeredithE:
    My friend and coworker is an instructor at Operation BootCamp at Terrell Mill Park, however they meet at 545am. YIKES

I just saw that on their website. Kat + 5:45AM = NoFunKat.

Forreals. I need to work out a few hours after putting food in my stomach.

"HOW many US citizens and ranchers have been decapitated in Arizona by roving bands of paperless aliens, and how will a requirement that I have papers on me make that not happen?"courtesy of SueSue
  • Yeah, I saw that, that location is too far from me. I'm ok with an early wake up time though.
  • Hi ladies-

Saw your posts about boot camp.  I workout with Operation Boot Camp at Terrell Mill Park in the mornings.  I wanted to tell you that I, too did not think that I could handle the early mornings either but after I tried it and got past the first 3 days, I loved it.  What I most enjoyed about the early morning was that I was able to get my workout done and out of the way before I even started the rest of my day.  I have children and a full time job so at the end of the day after I wrap up my work day, I'm tired and will find any excuse to NOT workout, like having to grocery shop or do stuff for my kids and never think about what I need.  The instructors are great and not mean or condescending.  I lost nearly 20 lbs in just over 3 months with them.  *It's not only fitness but they help you a ton with your nutrition too.  They motivate you and have a new workout for you every single day so you never get bored.  You can also try it for FREE to see if you like before committing.  This Thursday, March 3rd at 5:35, you can show up for a free workout and check it out. 

OH, and I thought I couldn't work out unless I ate something as well.  Working out on an empty stomach actually helps aid in weightloss.  You are using stored fat and calories for fuel, vs. what you just put in your mouth.  I know I had plenty of "stored fuel" (fat) that I needed to burn so it was a great thing for me. 

Good luck-