Crafts

PIP your (or one you like) baby card

I'm still trying to get inspired with card-making and learn how to use my cricut.  I need to make a congratulations card for a friend who just had a baby girl.  If you have any pics of cards you like I'd love to see them :)  TIA!

Re: PIP your (or one you like) baby card

• This is one I'd like to make for my brother, it's not gender specific but I thought it was kinda funny Smile

• Here's one I made today for a shower

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • those are both adorable and the first one is very funny!
  • image arcticwolf:

Here's one I made today for a shower

This is really cute!

• http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gallery/projects/cards-technique/_baby_girl_/

If you don't already have an account on twopeasinabucket.com, sign up!  I've been on it for a few years now and love it!  The member gallery rocks because it's broken down into so many specific categories that you can find exactly what you're looking for and tons of ideas.  You can search by theme, project type, technique, product used, you name it, it's there and it even shows you on the left side of the page how many images there are in each category of the gallery at that time.  It is soo helpful! 

My favorite feature is if you're logged in, you can bookmark favorite images in the member gallery as well as bookmark members whose work you really like so you can reference all their projects at any time.  I love that this feauture stores these images in your twopeas account so no need to take up bookmark space in your browser or on your hardrive, and the bonus is that you can organize all your bookmarks in folders too.  I love this site and the bookmarking feature is the best!  Fun to post your own projects too.

• image SCBride_Oct2004:

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gallery/projects/cards-technique/_baby_girl_/

If you don't already have an account on twopeasinabucket.com, sign up!  I've been on it for a few years now and love it!  The member gallery rocks because it's broken down into so many specific categories that you can find exactly what you're looking for and tons of ideas.  You can search by theme, project type, technique, product used, you name it, it's there and it even shows you on the left side of the page how many images there are in each category of the gallery at that time.  It is soo helpful! 

My favorite feature is if you're logged in, you can bookmark favorite images in the member gallery as well as bookmark members whose work you really like so you can reference all their projects at any time.  I love that this feauture stores these images in your twopeas account so no need to take up bookmark space in your browser or on your hardrive, and the bonus is that you can organize all your bookmarks in folders too.  I love this site and the bookmarking feature is the best!  Fun to post your own projects too.

wow thanks!!