Decorating & Renovating

Apple green paint?

Do you have any rooms that are apple green?  What is your favorite apple green paint?  Have any pictures? 

I've decided to paint the kitchen cabinets white, and do a light shade of an apple green on the walls, with a darker shade of apple green for the painted buffet/island.

I'm just terrible at actually picking out the colors.

Re: Apple green paint?

• I'm not help but I love this idea. Can't wait to see after pics!
  • I guess our baby's room could be considered apple green. It's a paint called "spiny sea urchin" and I got it at Lowes. It was a Martha Stewart color, but she doesn't sell at Lowes anymore.  It does look different in different light, though. Here's some pics of it as a nursery:

Don't mind the in progress:

and here it looked when the room was an office:

I guess the lamp makes it look a lot brighter!

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ::swoon::

I love, love, love that kitchen! We just painted our living room in the new house Olive Marinade by Valspar and I really like it so far. I haven't taken any pictures yet, but it's a pretty light olive-y/apple-y green.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image mmkerr:

I love, love, love that kitchen!

I know, right?  It's drool-worthy.

• martha stewart sultana - you can buy a sample to try
  • This is BM Apple Green. My niece's bedroom is painted this color (walls and ceiling) and it is soooo cute!

• I just painted my kitchen an Olive Green, its not quite apple but I love it.  Pics in blog.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Loving Our Home Blog
  • We have a few green rooms....the closest thing to apple is the playroom it's "Dancing Green" by Sherwin Williams, we went with a slight offwhite trim to tone it down a bit....with the bright white trim we originally had it was much brighter.

Our kitchen is darker, with off white cabs and it's "Artichoke" by Sherwin Williams and I LOVE it!

The lighting is really bad.....

My mudroom and butler's pantry is "Clary Sage" by Sherwin, but I don't have any great pictures of those rooms finished yet!  This is more sagey green though!