Married Life

oh my god! "Mommy! look! my peepee is growing really long!"

he runs into my room where I'm folding laundry with his pants down and sporting a boner!

LOOK MOMMY! It's GIANT!

> Tongue Tied <it's okay honey.. that's normal. There's nothing wrong...

I KNOW It's GREAT! I did it by touching it! But don't worry - I looked around and no one was there - so I know it's okay to touch.

Indifferent

okay - well... uhmm ... go.... watch bubble guppies... or something

3.5 hours till it's socially acceptable to drink!

"Maybe I'd have been better off if I had gone to ivilliage"

Re: oh my god! "Mommy! look! my peepee is growing really long!"

• That is HYSTERICAL.  You have your hands full.

As does he.

I like salad bar, I like Despicable Me, tosh 2.0, I like Connect 4, Freedom of Speech, David Fincher, sidewalk, I like 1-800-SLIM, yo mama jokes, strawberry, Wilmer Valmavelma, Leon J. Panetta, ice skating for fun, not to save life. Cheese. Is for mouse. Are you Mick Mouse? WHY DON'T YOU GET IN YOUR SPACESHIP LIKE MICK MOUSE?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • omg dude
    Yeah that's right my name's Yauch!
  • I think it's acceptable to drink now. lol  Oh man.

Don't worry, I'm working on it.
    Get it on!
  • Lol, at what age to peepees become 'functional'
  • image *Ombligo*:

That is HYSTERICAL.  You have your hands full.

As does he.

Crying

• Well at least hes observant? That's all I have got. I want to crawl underneath my desk for you.
    "HOW many US citizens and ranchers have been decapitated in Arizona by roving bands of paperless aliens, and how will a requirement that I have papers on me make that not happen?"courtesy of SueSue
  • i am dying laughing at this because 1. my nephew used to do this all the time and talk about it in very public places and 2. well, its just really funny.
  • Yeah. It's not just boys who learn the wonders of their crotch. E was sent to her room the other night and stayed there for like 225 minutes, long after we told her she could come out. She told me later it's because she was touching her 'gina. Dude. More information than I require.
  • image Mofongo:
    Lol, at what age to peepees become 'functional'

oh god I have no idea.. I know he's been getting boners since like, day fricken 1 practically.. I don't think things start to really 'come together' down there until puberty though.. like wet dreams and stuff. OMG.

• my son told me this once about morning wood.

something like "I know I have to pee b/c my penis gets REALLY REALLY big.  it's huge"

simmer down sir!  lol

your son is cute Aanc.

Floyd P. Bamker - can't spell
  • image stpetegirl:
    Yeah. It's not just boys who learn the wonders of their crotch. E was sent to her room the other night and stayed there for like 225 minutes, long after we told her she could come out. She told me later it's because she was touching her 'gina. Dude. More information than I require.

jesus mary and garfunkle.

• dear god.  that is hilarious.
    kiss it, nest.
  • simmer down sir made me snort out loud!

• I am still amazed at how early the penis fascination begins.  Like -- before anything else, really, except maybe holding the head up.

External genitalia be crazy, yo.

• image Aance:

image Mofongo:

oh god I have no idea.. I know he's been getting boners since like, day fricken 1 practically.. I don't think things start to really 'come together' down there until puberty though.. like wet dreams and stuff. OMG.

Big Smile Your kid has a lot of personality, i've read some of your other stories! Does he do parties?

• LOL. I won't be able to hold it together when either son of mine comes to me shouting that. I was barely able to hold it together when DS #1 was running around naked post-bath then flopped out on DD's ottoman and she started screaming "Get your penis off my ottoman!".

• image stpetegirl:
    Yeah. It's not just boys who learn the wonders of their crotch. E was sent to her room the other night and stayed there for like 225 minutes, long after we told her she could come out. She told me later it's because she was touching her 'gina. Dude. More information than I require.

LMGO!

/ded

• Oh boy.

Well.  Enjoy your drink. lol. 

• image Aance:

image stpetegirl:

jesus mary and garfunkle.

Okay. 225 minutes was a typo, she wasn't 'gina touching for 4 hours, omg. 25 minutes was what I was going for. Not that it makes it any better.

• I once saw a 3 year old boy with the same ..er... condition... run into the room with tears streaming down his face, distressed because "it" was "broken".  At least yours seems happy about it.
  • image steve&heather:

"Get your penis off my ottoman!".

HA HA

HAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

HA

AHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA

HEE

Yeah that's right my name's Yauch!
  • image stpetegirl:

Okay. 225 minutes was a typo, she wasn't 'gina touching for 4 hours, omg. 25 minutes was what I was going for. Not that it makes it any better.

/deder

• image stpetegirl:

At least she did it in the privacy of her room, we're still working on that with DD. We'll catch her watching tv with her hands down her pants, it's like their hands are magnetically drawn to their crotches LOL. 

• image steve&heather:

image stpetegirl:

At least she did it in the privacy of her room, we're still working on that with DD. We'll catch her watching tv with her hands down her pants, it's like their hands are magnetically drawn to their crotches LOL. 

Yeah, I'm trying to not give her a complex and tell her it's wrong. I just tell her it's a private thing. So everyone in awhile at bedtime I have to be, "hey where are your hands?!" The brightside is that she doen't put up a fight when I say goodnight those times.

• HA.

i would say its perfectly acceptable to drink now. Drinks

• you could try what the mom of a kid I babysat for did.  Tell him, "It's going to shrivel up and fall off if you keep touching it!"  That's the way to encourage a healthy relationship.
  • image Mofongo:

P's gotten boners often since he was a baby.  Sometimes it would really catch me off guard.  I'd be going to change him, I'd open up his diaper, and it would be poking up, looking me square in the eye.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers