Fashion & Beauty

Best jeans for thick waist, no hips, no butt, lean legs?

When I wear jeans that fit my waist, they are almost always baggy in the butt and legs. 

Are there any brands that are better for this body type?  My legs get lost in most jeans and I would like a pair that shows them off rather than hide them.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Best jeans for thick waist, no hips, no butt, lean legs?

• I have this body type and the jeans that fit me best are :

Joes, 7FAM, Citizens (newer ones), and Rock and Republic. R&R probably fit me the best.

Gap has some jeans that fit me ok but they lose their shape quicker. I have to put my Gap jeans in the dryer to get them to shrink back to shape.

• I am the same way, Rock and Republic and True Religion fit me the best, the cut on the thighs is very slim. For pants, I like JCrew Minnie.

• You just described my body.

I like William Rast. The waist is a little higher and there's a teeny bit of stretch, so I got them one size smaller than normal and they are perfect in the legs/thighs/butt and have stretched a bit to accomodate my tummy.

• Thanks!  I will look into them all!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've found James Jeans work well also. That sounds like me as well!
  • I second the recommendation for Citizens!  Joe's Jeans do not work well for me though, I feel like the legs (esp. thighs) are cut pretty big. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • image MrsKaCy:
    I second the recommendation for Citizens!  Joe's Jeans do not work well for me though, I feel like the legs (esp. thighs) are cut pretty big. 

DH politely told me the other day that my Joe's should be "house only" jeans because they make me look like I have mom butt...

• That sound similar to me too....my main problem is no butt! So jeans that stretch out are a huge NO because then they're even more baggy in my butt and it looks awful. Usually, my jeans are a bit tight in my waist so that they fit my butt and legs.

I stick with 7FAM and J.Brand. I have a pair of Joes, but they stretch a bit much for me. Citizens work as well, but I like 7FAM fit better. I can't do Gap at ALL. They stretch out way too much.

our beautiful girls!
    Kylie born 2/08. Alexandra born 10/09.