Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

$150 ($325 value) for Celebrity Makeup Lesson / Application + Eyebrow Shaping

$150 ($325 value) for Makeup Lesson and Application + Eyebrow Shaping

I bought this deal off Bloomspot (similar to Groupon, Social Living, etc.) and will not be able to use it before Feb 15, when it expires. I am selling at the same price I paid, which is $175 off original! The makeup artist, Ramy, frequently works with celebs - check out his website for sample clients, etc. I will email the certificate with its unique redemption code to the purchaser and accept payment via PayPal. Send any questions to BrideRachel at gmail dot com.

Here's the info: 

Redemption Location:
Ramy Spa
39 E 31st St, New York, NY 10016
Expiration Date:
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Redemption Instructions:
  • Schedule your appointment by calling Ramy Spa at (212) 684-9500
  • Provide both the unique ticket number and the ticket purchaser's name.
Fine Print:
  • Ramy Spa is closed on Sundays. Expires February 15th, 2011. One certificate per visit only. Certificate must be redeemed in one visit with no credit or cash back. Gratuity not included in price. Cannot be used with other special offers. Certificates only apply to a Makeup Lesson and Brow Shaping. Appointment cancellation must be made 24 hours in advance or forfeit certificate.