Military Nesties

How much snow are you supposed to get?

Our current predictions are between 24 and 36" with high winds.  It really doesn't look like I'm going to make it to my follow up appointment with the surgeon tomorrow morning if it actually snows that much.

What about where you are? 

Natural m/c @ 6 weeks - 3/1/2013 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How much snow are you supposed to get?

• 0 snow.  Some rain.  Highs in the mid 50's pretty much all week.
  • A few inches. 

Way better than the 14 we had the first night.  

• We're only forcasted to get about 5 inches, but it's bitterly cold. We have wind chill warnings out for tonight....supposed to get down to -50 at some point. Good times.
    Missed M/C 11/5/2010 @ 5 weeks, 3 days* D&C 12/3/2010 at 9 weeks, 3 days
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 8-12 inches....booo.  I am over the snow.
  • Some but not until Friday...which is a total WTF since we're in Louisiana.  It's NOT supposed to snow here!
    Never trust a big butt and a smile. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The weather man basically said "I don't know" when I heard the report this morning.  At least he's honest.
    [center]image
    image image

Also Known As...the Wife[/center]

• Up to 6 inches...we're on the outer edge of the storm.  Looks pretty brutal!

"What you feel only matters to you. It's what you do to the people you say you love, that's what matters. It's the only thing that counts."
  • They're saying 2-4 today, 12-18 tomorrow night then it's supposed to whip back around and hit us with a possible 6 more. Stupid Lake Michigan.
  • 18-24 Tuesday night into Wednesday
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image Brintardo:
    0 snow.  Some rain.  Highs in the mid 50's pretty much all week.

This.

67/200
  • image Sgt M's Wife:
    The weather man basically said "I don't know" when I heard the report this morning.  At least he's honest.

Lol.  I hate our weather guy because he always changes his mind 15 times a day.  First it's going to be 6 inches, then 12, now a blizzard.  I wish he would just pick one number or just tell us he has no clue.

I'm convinced we're not going to get that much snow, we barely ever do.  I'm just going to stay in denial land until it actually happens 

Natural m/c @ 6 weeks - 3/1/2013 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image Sgt M's Wife:
    The weather man basically said "I don't know" when I heard the report this morning.  At least he's honest.

Ha ha. Thats awesome. 

• image buckeyebabe08:
    They're saying 2-4 today, 12-18 tomorrow night then it's supposed to whip back around and hit us with a possible 6 more. Stupid Lake Michigan.

Yup, same here. No

image Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • image *HoneydewChestnut*:

image Sgt M's Wife:

Lol.  I hate our weather guy because he always changes his mind 15 times a day.  First it's going to be 6 inches, then 12, now a blizzard.  I wish he would just pick one number or just tell us he has no clue.

I'm convinced we're not going to get that much snow, we barely ever do.  I'm just going to stay in denial land until it actually happens 

We've actually been issued a "blizzard watch" I wasn't aware such a thing existed.

• 0 here but my family in IL are supposed to be getting up to 2ft by tomorrow afternoon.
  • image kpol8:
    0 here but my family in IL are supposed to be getting up to 2ft by tomorrow afternoon.

Don't you miss home?

• image buckeyebabe08:

image kpol8:
    0 here but my family in IL are supposed to be getting up to 2ft by tomorrow afternoon.

Don't you miss home?

I miss Portillos but not the snow lol

• 4-12", depending on who you listen to. Winds kicking up toward the end of tomorrow, temp dropping drastically. Right now it's about 30. By Wednesday we are looking at a high of 3 and wind chills in the vicinity of -40.

image Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • None. It's also suppose to get up to about 47 here today, at lunch according to my car it's 37. It's suppose to be in the mid 50s tomorrow and actually hit 70s - rainy though - on Wednesday before dropping again on Thursday. O.o  Weird.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It's 72 and sunny here. 

3/?
  • They are saying up to a half inch of sleet followed by 12-18 inches of snow.

Dang.  I'm glad I picked up a few groceries this morning...

• 0.  60s and sunny.

I'm really not missing New England right now. 

BFP#1 11.9.10 (EDD 7.15.11) M/C 11.13.10 @5W1D
    BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11 due to Pre-E
    BFP#3 10.2.12 (EDD 6.12.13) MMC 11.24.12 @11.5w, had passed in 7th week
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    My Chart Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~
  • image buckeyebabe08:

We've actually been issued a "blizzard watch" I wasn't aware such a thing existed.

This happened to us Christmas '09. I didn't know such a thing existed until we got slapped with that, too. :P

We're expecting 8-10". My school's already been closed for tomorrow and possibly Wednesday, since none of it's supposed to melt the next two days. This will be our first big storm since the Christmas blizzard, so people are freaking out right and left.

• image ericandmarie:

It's 72 and sunny here. 

Here too...but itll probably only get up to about 70 today, but a few more days in the 70's this week! woo am I enjoying the spring weather! <its only my second year in FL...after living in PA my whole life and a year an Ukraine ... its a nice change of pace!>

• image heather&edwin:
    image ericandmarie:

It's 72 and sunny here. 

Here too...but itll probably only get up to about 70 today, but a few more days in the 70's this week! woo am I enjoying the spring weather! <its only my second year in FL...after living in PA my whole life and a year an Ukraine ... its a nice change of pace!>

Where in FL are you?

3/?
  • image ericandmarie:

Where in FL are you?

Hubby and I live in Orange Park but Im living part time in Tallahassee finishing up my masters

• No snow.  Rain all week until Saturday.  Highs in the 50's.

Military Newlyweds FAQ Button
  • We're supposed to get between 5 and 8", but around here that could mean that much OR more likely 3/4".

But, we're part of that -40* with windchill group.  The winds are killer here.  It is painfull to go outside. :/

• None and I am extremely jealous of those of you who are getting several inches of snow.  I miss PA winter Sad
  • None here. It's suppose to be in the high 50s low 60s all week, sunny or partly cloudy. 

I <3 NorCal.