Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

RHOA

So what did ya'll think about last nights episode and the wedding?

The thing that stuck out most for me was all the drama surrounding the wedding and Cynthia's mom and sister hiding the license. I get that they thought she was making the wrong choice, but I think the should have voiced their opinions long ago.

I wasn't feeling her dress or the location. I'm guessing the Fernbank wants to get in on the wedding action and gave her some kind of deal on hosting in there. There are so many better places in Atlanta. IT just seemed odd.

I felt bad for Sheree during her audtion. I couldn't tell if they were being so hard on her legitimatley or b/c of who she was ( a non-actress). I wished we could have gotten some of their thoughts/commentary.

Last but not least, I wish that Phaedra would provide more support for Ayden's head when she holds him. She holds him like he's a toddler and not 8 weeks.

Can't wait for the reunion in two weeks!

ETA- I think my favorite moment was when Kim bought her own wine to the wedding and gave it to the bartender. I have shamefully thought of this doing myself on occasion.

Re: RHOA

• It seemed to me like there were so many red flags and Cynthia was ignoring all of them.  I have never seen a bride-to-be look so miserable in the days leading up to her wedding.  I hope they have a happy marriage, but I wouldn't be surprised if the financial stress causes them more problems in the future. 

Kim bringing her own wine to the wedding cracked me up too.

I bet the reunion will be good with all the drama at the end of the season.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't think Cynthia's mom and sister ever thought she was going to go through with the wedding. I also felt like the whole marriage license thing was scripted. It just seemed kind of fake to be doing that an hour before the wedding.

The whole wedding scenario just seemed really messed up. No one was happy. At all. People should not spend the entire day crying before their wedding. I couldn't believe the way Cynthia was talking about marriage, saying that she could just get a divorce if things didn't work out and that she didn't know if she and Peter would last long-term but that marriage was what she wanted to do for "right now". I just thought that was a horrible attitude to have going into things. Obviously all she wanted/cared about was the wedding... I give them less than 2 years.

By last night's episode, Phaedra had really grown on me. I liked Sheree and Kandi, and Kim is, well, just Kim. NeNe really grated on my last nerve this season. Usually she is funny but I thought this year she was petty, jealous and mean. She is sure to stir some drama on Celebrity Apprentice!

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/33vlx6a.jpg[/IMG]
  • image sunshine608:

So what did ya'll think about last nights episode and the wedding?

The thing that stuck out most for me was all the drama surrounding the wedding and Cynthia's mom and sister hiding the license. I get that they thought she was making the wrong choice, but I think the should have voiced their opinions long ago.

I wasn't feeling her dress or the location. I'm guessing the Fernbank wants to get in on the wedding action and gave her some kind of deal on hosting in there. There are so many better places in Atlanta. IT just seemed odd.

I felt bad for Sheree during her audtion. I couldn't tell if they were being so hard on her legitimatley or b/c of who she was ( a non-actress). I wished we could have gotten some of their thoughts/commentary.

Last but not least, I wish that Phaedra would provide more support for Ayden's head when she holds him. She holds him like he's a toddler and not 8 weeks.

Can't wait for the reunion in two weeks!

ETA- I think my favorite moment was when Kim bought her own wine to the wedding and gave it to the bartender. I have shamefully thought of this doing myself on occasion.

I agree with both of those, but I really don't like the cadence of Sheree's speech, so I'd probably be really critical of her, too.

I didn't have Bravo until this weekend when I watched 3 episodes. Can someone tell me why Kim still wears the wigs if her real hair in front is long? It looks odd to me.

• I thought is was kind of wrong for Cynthia's mom and sister to hide her marriage license.  I felt like if they didn't think she was ready to get married, they should have said something way before the wedding day.  I still think Cynthia and Peter should have postponed the wedding until they fixed all of their problems.

I also wonder if Kim and NeNe are finally over with each other or by next season, they will be "Best Friends Forever" again. 

Also, Lawrence has a amazing voice.  I never expected him to sing like that..........Kandi needs to just work with him instead of no talent Kim.

• I am so sad that I fell asleep before this trainwreck hit the airwaves.  

Must say I'm surprised Cynthia went thru with the wedding, I just do not see them lasting at all!  Remember when he was talking about never telling her anything about money again?  Ugh ... just so not my idea of a healthy relationship.

Phaedra, though she has come across as nutty as can be, started to grow on me towards the end of the season.  When she and Kandi were talking about how you have to enjoy what you're doing to do it well (giving BJs) my heart warmed towards her.  LOL.  

• Ditto to all the wedding drama- that whole situation was just sad and she should of never went through with it. I thought it was really sweet when Phaedra started to cry when leaving to go to work.

I caught the fist few minutes of Watch What Happens Live and Kim looked ROUGH! Did she get her lips injected or was it the lip gloss? The wig looked awful and she was acting like she was on drugs! 

• image FarJ:

Ditto to all the wedding drama- that whole situation was just sad and she should of never went through with it. I thought it was really sweet when Phaedra started to cry when leaving to go to work.

I caught the fist few minutes of Watch What Happens Live and Kim looked ROUGH! Did she get her lips injected or was it the lip gloss? The wig looked awful and she was acting like she was on drugs! 

Phaedra has really grown on me this season.  She seems like a really genuine person.  Maybe having the baby mellowed her out a bit.

On WWHL someone asked Kim about her lips and she said that she hasn't had anything done since she was pregnant. 

• image sunshine608:

The Fernbank has been doing weddings for a long time. It is actually a great venue for a wedding.

I think it was ridiculous she brought her own wine, saying it was because there would be no good wine there, and then put ice in it. Tacky.

DS 02.10.2008 * DD 04.05.2011

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/jhzsar.jpg[/IMG]
  • I really dislike NeNe this season. I mean REALLY dislike her. She totally attacked Kim on that bus, and now she's spinning this ridic bull$hit that Kim came after her. Uh, NO, you reached across that bench on the bus to get in Kim's face. And NeNe just keeps on going...on the reunion show, on Andy's WWH show, etc. And for God's sake, Kim's pregnant, can't you just cut the chick a damn break? NeNe was out of line too for throwing Kim under the bus during her interview with that Jermaine (sp?) Dupree guy. What does Kim have to do with that interview? Oh, that's right, NOTHING. Kim invited NeNe on the bus b/c she thought her and NeNe were back to being buds, and all Queen Nee did was to bad mouth her almost the whole season, both behind her back and to her face. WTF? Who does that? Blech.

Agree w/ PP about Phaedra needing to hold Ayden's head better. Phaedra really grew on me this season though. She seemed kinda full of herself--obnoxiously--when the season first started, but she's super funny now (even when she's being full of herself, LOL).

I don't really care about Kim bringing her own wine or whether or not Cyn married Peter. Sheree has always seemed a little off to me, and this season was no exception. She's nice enough, and I liked the interaction with her eldest daughter, but other than that, she's kinda unimpressive.

This show has lost a lot of its appeal for me...with NeNe acting so crazy. Usually she's pretty funny, but with the demise of her marriage and acting SO agressive towards the other women (esp. Kim), I don't even know if I'm going to watch this show anymore.

• Phaedra and Sheree became my suprise favorites this season.  If Nene moves to LA, can Lawrence replace her?

It seemed like the producers at the movie audition were being harsh, but I think that they really wanted to make sure she could take direction.  That guy she was doing the audition with was really hot!

Cynthia's wedding gown was gorgeous!  I can't imagine not knowing how you're going to pay for something the day before the wedding.  And yeah, I've never seen a bride look so miserable on her wedding day.  I couldn't help laughing when she was talking to her mom at the park, wearing the Sanford and Sons t-shirt.  Awesome.

• image huwehotaling:

Kim bringing her own wine to the wedding cracked me up too.

Um, and then proceeding to put ice cubes in it.Indifferent The least she can do if she's being a snob is do it correctly.  FFS. Confused

• I thought I was the only one who started liking Phaedra.  She's pretty funny and not as bitchy as some of the others (NeNe).

I was sort of suprised Cynthia actually got married.  Also very suprised at how awful and old Cynthia looks without makeup.

I don't like how Bravo aired two RH seasons simultaneously.  It was hard for me to get really into Atlanta or Beverly Hills because I seemed to be always missing one.

• I'm with Kim, I don't think Cynthia and Peter will last a year.  Hopefully, they will work out their many issues but as long as Peter remains a jackass, there's little hope for them.

NeNe has been very bitter and angry this season.  She was cruel to Kim and a lot of other people.  She needs to chill out or go on Prozac.

I've like Phaedra a lot more since she had her son.  I was surprised she was crying when she had to go to work, that was a touching moment.

Sheree surprised me during her audition, during her last reading, I thought she did a decent job.  That one woman seemed to have it out for Sheree.

I agree with the pp who said that NeNe should cut Kim a break, especially at the reunion since she's pregnant.  But from the commercials, Kim and NeNe are going at it as per usual.