Hawaii Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Photo book templates, smilebox collages?

Does anyone know where I can get free templates?  I'm trying to make a blurb photo book and I don't really like their layouts.  Actually, I hate them.  :(  But I bought a groupon and it expires on 2/22. 

Does anyone use smile box?  You can make collages but I'm wondering if they'll be high enough resolution to add to my photobook, instead of creating them myself. 

Just trying to find the easiest, fastest way to do this.

TIA!

Re: Photo book templates, smilebox collages?

• I've used smile box but it was for a very simple e-card. Sorry I can't be of any help. Hey, so you bought the Groupon for the Photobook America? I did, too! I made a wedding photobook (after almost 3 years) and am waiting for it to arrive this week. As of 2 weeks ago, they were having a BOGO free deal so I bought 1 using the groupon, and had the rep (on the phone) order 2 copies of the same book for our parents. You'd have to call in for that because I didn't see it on their website. Well, sorry I couldn't answer your question but GL! Smile
  • I use Smilebox all the time to make photobooks.  I've loaded them onto Shutterfly and also Winkflash.  I give instructions here:

http://hubpages.com/hub/3-Best-Photo-Gift-websites-for-Fathers-Day

and here:

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Make-a-Fathers-Day-Photo-Digital-Scrapbook

These are instructions for Father's Day but you can do it for any holiday or for a home remodel or a book for anyone.  You can either print out the pages at home, make a DVD or else load them up to one of the photo book sites.  Check out winkflash because they often have a free flat rate book--I've gotten 100 page books for about $35--worth 3x that amount.  VirginiaLynne

• I think you should just check this with a printing company close to you, they should have the designs you need, I know I can find that in my city. If you can't find anything like that where you live I suggest you to start with this color booklet printing resource, you'll find it helpful.