Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

RHoBH--Cedric details??

I'm curious to the details of what went down..how/when they kicked him out and what happened.  Has anyone found anything out there?  Was his whole story a scam?

Re: RHoBH--Cedric details??

• im not 100% sure, but i think it comes out on part 2 of the reunion show
    image Anniversary
  • The previews for the second part of the reunion show (I think it is on this coming Tuesday) shows Ken talking and he looks very upset, practically about to cry or something.  I am sure something really horrible happened.
  • i just saw a new clip of part 2, and Lisa is crying that every story (or everything out of his mouth) was a complete lie!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I can't wait to watch it and find out... could you imagine if his entire story was completely fabricated??  I personally think he was in love with Lisa on some level..  anyone else agree/disagree?
  • image Sapphire1002:
    I can't wait to watch it and find out... could you imagine if his entire story was completely fabricated??  I personally think he was in love with Lisa on some level..  anyone else agree/disagree?

I wouldn't be surprised if it all was a lie. I don't think he was in love with Lisa, maybe he was in love with their lifestyle and money, but not with her.

• I'm thinking he scammed them. I can't wait til Tuesday to hear what happened!
  • IMO it was pretty obvious that Cedric was full of sh!t all along.  I'm sure he totally scammed them
    No Siggy

• I'm thinking he definitely scammed them - something always seemed amiss with him.  Ken and Lisa both seemed really upset in the previews.  The whole dynamic there was unhealthy IMO - Cedric was far too old to be taking advantage of them in some sort of weird quasi-parent/child relationship.  Even their own children, over a decade younger than Cedric (per Ken anyway, Cedric is 37?!), weren't living at home mooching off of Mom and Dad.  Sure, Mom and Dad are probably paying some if not all of their bills but their son was going to school and Pandora was at least living on her own.  

Cannot wait for part 2 of the reunion!  These darn wives turned out to be some of my favorites.