Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Jersey Shore (spoilers)

Is this a turning point? A kinder, gentler JWoww? Making up with Sammy? Please let this be the end of her moping. She acted ridiculous again (but I think she was wasted), she's so insecure and immature. And I felt bad for Ronnie- he was so upset but it was douchy of him to throw all her stuff in a pile like that. I'm glad they finally figured out how to change the door lock, that was pretty funny. I thought Snooki's friend was pretty boring

Re: Jersey Shore (spoilers)

• I'm sure this won't be the last time that Ronnie and Sammi fight and break up and get back together.  They showed a scene at the beginning of the season where Sammi leaves in a cab crying so we'll see what happens.

The grenade whistle was awesome!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sam is starting to be a real downer for the show IMO... I know people like to see the relationship drama but it's starting to be the same old stuff and it's getting pretty boring. They show everyone having fun, acting ridiculous, etc. and then show Sammi moping around. I wish she would have just went home last night.
    [IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/33vlx6a.jpg[/IMG]
  • image Cuardraro:
    Sam is starting to be a real downer for the show IMO... I know people like to see the relationship drama but it's starting to be the same old stuff and it's getting pretty boring. They show everyone having gun, acting ridiculous, etc. and then show Sammi moping around. I wish she would have just went home last night.

I am totally over the relationship drama. I am ready for the fun, carefree partying.

Also, I kind of felt like Jenni was being manipulative when she talked to Ronnie. I think both Ronnie and Sam are toxic to each other. Jenni played up Ronnie's being upset and, instead of comforting, she fed the fuel of his dislike for Sammy so that she could get Sammy to leave the house. (I can't keep whose name ends in a "y", whose in an "ie" and whose in just an "i".)

On a side note, did anyone else notice that flower clip Deena wore at the gym? Stupid. 

Disclaimer: I have not seen the end, but I did just watch JWow offer to buy Sammy a drink. Very mature of her.  

Edit: I am so over the phrase "At the end of the day" that JWow constantly uses. I think I could've made a drinking game out of it and be drunk by the middle of the show. 

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2m6jyp4.jpg[/IMG]
  • image huwehotaling:

I'm sure this won't be the last time that Ronnie and Sammi fight and break up and get back together.  They showed a scene at the beginning of the season where Sammi leaves in a cab crying so we'll see what happens.

The grenade whistle was awesome!

I second that...I couldn't stop laughing. How the hell do they come up with these things.

I don't think the drama is over. I noticed when Sam and Jenni were "hughing it out" that Sam had this bitchy look in her eyes. She just needs to grow up, let things go and move on. She and Ronnie are not good together and they need to accept that.

• I loved last night's episode. Between Jenni and Snookie trying to figure out how to change a doorknob, the grenade whistle, and Deena's alleged sexual preferences, I laughed through most of the show. I thought it was a little creepy that Vinny's girls family came to the house to pick her up.

I am so over Ronnie and Sammi fighting, I can't wait for her to go home. I'm glad that Jenni and Sammi made up, even it it's just for now.

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/twist_of_fate/589358D4-2BFD-410F-9B82-7956FE8FF1C7-172-000000219204E4C2.jpg[/IMG]
  • Sammi was COCKED last night.

That's what makes me laugh about this show - they never know well enough to put themselves to bed!

The fighting (AGAIN) was annoying.....

The incident with Deena's sexual preferences also had me laughing...

The stripper pole was pretty funny too!

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."

TTC #1 since August 2011
    MFI Diagnosis - April 2012

IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!

ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597

12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Trying to navigate through the world of IF

PAIF/SAIF always welcome

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt14fad8.aspx[/img][/url]
  • image calijiggy:

I don't think the drama is over. I noticed when Sam and Jenni were "hughing it out" that Sam had this bitchy look in her eyes.

I honestly think that's how Sam naturally looks. Although it would be great if they could put their differences aside and start having more fun -- it was a better show whenever everyone wasn't constantly fighting.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DX: Lean PCOS & Anovulatory
    TTC #1: Gonal-F + Ovidrel + B2B IUI = BFP!
    MPZ born June 25, 2011
    TTC #2: Picking up where we left off...
    Cycle 1-3: Gonal-F + Pregnyl + B2B IUI = BFN
    On a break before starting IVF...
  • I just finished watching on DVR. Loved this episode. I was dying when Mike was starting sh!t at the gym by telling Deena about the barbershop rumor. Then Deena ran over and gossiped about it with Jenni, and the camera cuts back to Mike with a twinkle in his eye. LOL

Also the stripper pole. "It's not that sturdy, like no fat girls could go on it." LOL

Ronnie and Sammi are both annoying. It was nice when they started integrating back into the house, but they both just grate on me. Like a PP said, their relationship is toxic. I have never had a relationship like this, so I can't relate, but why don't they just stay the hell away from each other??

• Ronnie laughing when throwing Sammie's clothes around was annoying. Like a child he was giggling...I don't understand that mentality. I also don't "get" their crazy arse relationship either. 

The bow in Deena's hair is insane when at the gym.  

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/rka6nk.jpg[/IMG]
    6/50
  • I was shocked that JWoww and Sammi made up but I'm also glad.  Now everyone can have fun at the shorehouse.

The grenade whistle and stripper pole cracked me up!  JWoww's dogs are great additions to the house.

Did Snooki's friend Ryder gain weight from Miami?  She looked different but she was still thin on this week's episode.

I agree with the pp about Sammi's bitchy face, I think that's her facial expression regardless if she is happy or sad or mad.

• I am so tired of Sammi moping into her bed.  I can't stand watching her anymore...being so damn insecure and then moping into a fetal position,  She needs to get out of that relationship...toxic to a T!  I love the grenade whistle, I think the girls should get a juicebox gorilla whistle.
  • image kittens:
    I am so tired of Sammi moping into her bed.  I can't stand watching her anymore...being so damn insecure and then moping into a fetal position,  She needs to get out of that relationship...toxic to a T!  I love the grenade whistle, I think the girls should get a juicebox gorilla whistle.

The moping around is awffffuuulll with her.  

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/rka6nk.jpg[/IMG]
    6/50