Married Life

Does Dr. Phil's wife, Robin, wear dentures?

Because those are some fake huge teeth.

Re: Does Dr. Phil's wife, Robin, wear dentures?

• I don't know...but yeah, that's one helluva huge, white smile.

Could you imagine sitting through every Dr. Phil episode ever?  It's so gross how she's always there, waiting for him at the end, and then they walk out together.  Hurl.

• big, bad veneers!
    image image
  • I'm pretty sure everything about her face is fake.
  • image HiClaudius:
    big, bad veneers!

Everything's bigger in Texas, right?

Ugh, I hate Dr. Phil.  I tried to read one of his books and it made me want to hurl.   

• I hate it when she talks to the guests as if she has a degree in counseling or something.
  • Lurker jumping in--looks like too big veneers. And her eyes look too small for her face. There's been plenty of plastic surgery there, for sure.

I'm still trying to figure out why Robin had to visit with the Dr. Phil Housewives on Tuesday. Its not like she ever adds anything to the show. 

• image Prulove:

Lurker jumping in--looks like too big veneers. And her eyes look too small for her face. There's been plenty of plastic surgery there, for sure.

I'm still trying to figure out why Robin had to visit with the Dr. Phil Housewives on Tuesday. Its not like she ever adds anything to the show. 

I have been out sick for two days and found my self watching this show on both days, despite not having watched it in years, if ever. 

What is the deal with the housewives? Why are they in there? ARe they locked in?