Austin Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Real Estate Agents

My husband and I have visited Austin before and loved it! We are considering possibly moving there and I was wondering if any of yall could recommend a real estate agent?

Re: Real Estate Agents

• I actually used one of the real estate agents on this board!  risa_4-11-09   real name Carissa.  She's awesome, and was a great match for me.  She dealt with our pickiness and my OCD just fine :)  No pressure or anything from her, which I loved.  She could also answer a lot of process questions we had.  Big rec from me!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ditto angelaggie.  I think there are several other realtors on the board too so maybe they will chime in.  I used Michael Gabriel [email protected]
    Blog
    TTC #1 since February 2011
    BFP #1 1/14/12 EDD 9/24/12 m/c at 8w4d on 2/20/12
    March 2012- Dx with PCOS, started metformin
    July 2012- SA completely normal
  • Thanks ladies ;) Id be happy to talk with you! Feel free to email me at findyourwayhomeinaustin at gmail dot com. I've helped several out of state nesties move to town.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Larry Davisson. Www.larrydavisson.net
    [My Domestic Addiction]

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
  • we used the scheffe group, through a recommendation from a friend, and we liked how thorough they are. we were first time homebuyers, so that really eased our minds that they went through all the paperwork and explained what it meant before we signed our lives away! http://scheffegroup.com/