Houston Nesties

Wow...pregnancy pact at Channel 2?

Re: Wow...pregnancy pact at Channel 2?

• We are friends with Amy Davis and I think she told us there is actually 6 preggo. Most of them due in the summer. Something is definetly in that water.
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Maybe DH should go work at Channel 2.  Stick out tongue

I know Rachel McNeil's husband.  I worked with him at TCH he is a pediatric cardiologist...he is really nice.  He is also really hot...he looks like Shane Battier. 

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

1st pregnancy: BFP- 6/28/09 - Found out we lost our little girl on 10/9/09 at 19w 4d - D&E- 10/14/09

June 2010, corrective surgery for Septate Uterus and large fibroids

2nd pregnancy: BFP- 10/18/10 - Slow rising, non-doubling HCGs, no heart beat. Non-viable pregnancy, D&C- 11/12/10

Started Metformin 6/30/11, Started Clomid 7/20/11 - Unsuccessful

HSG and Laparoscopic surgery revealed blocked tubes and lots of scar tissue...IVF here we come!!!

Surprise BFP naturally!!! IT'S A BOY!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• BRB....heading to Channel 2 to drink the water.... 

:)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • I thought Daniela Guzman was looking a little bigger, I just noticed she wears a wedding ring today.
  • I had no idea that Amy Davis was married to the Wheel of Justice guy. But then again I guess they don't usually get real personal on the news lol.

• It is crazy how things like that happen. At my store we have 5 managers. At one point 4 of us were pregnant. 2 were due the same day, and I was due 1 month later. It meant 3 of us missed the holidays, too . DM not so happy about that!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • image PD's_Momma:

I had no idea that Amy Davis was married to the Wheel of Justice guy. But then again I guess they don't usually get real personal on the news lol.

This!  I knew Amy Davis & Lauren Freeman were pg, but not the rest of them.  That's funny that it happens that way.

• At my hospital the nurses stay knocked up! We say it's the ice!
    18 Months!! image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Iam going to channel 2 to drink the water!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic