New Orleans Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**CurtisandKellie**

Alright, I have finally finished BD and I have to say that I LOVED it!  Now don't get me wrong there were some parts that I thought could have been left out (like the imprinting thing) but I was really satisfied by the way Meyer ended the series. 

I have read that some people didn't like that there wasn't a big fight scene, but to be honest I thought it was great.  The suspense of "will there be a fight?" or "will there not be a fight?" was enough for me.  Although I loved BD, it wasn't my favorite, Twilight is by far her best in the series, IMO.  I may just have to read it again before the movie comes out.   

And I have heard of the Midnight Sun leak.  I have saved it on my work computer and I read it during my lunch.  I think I like MS the best!  I hope Meyer finishes it soon! 

What are your thoughts on BD?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: **CurtisandKellie**

• I loved BD and was glad that it didn't end with a big fight. I don't think I could have been happy with the book if Stephenie killed off some of my favorite characters. Like you, I was happy with the build up to the fight and the mental battle rather than a physical one. The whole imprinting thing was weird, but it gives a happy ending to poor Jacob. I really felt that the wedding chapters were rushed and wanted more details.

I still love Twilight the most and really wish she would just finish MS. She would be crazy not to finish it.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Did you see the new Twilight trailer? So good.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Only about 100 times so far!!!  Oh yes, it looks even better in the new trailer than in the mini trailers I have seen.  Now I really can't wait until Nov. 21st.  I think I'm more excited about Twilight than I am about Christmas!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers