Detroit Nesties

HGTV's "Cash & Cari" based in Northville

Anyone check out the new HGTV show "Cash & Cari"?  DH & I watched both episodes tonight & it was cool seeing downtown Northville in some of the shots.  She does estate sales throughout MI, but has a new store RePurpose in downtown Northville.  They're actually doing a Livonia estate sale this week & filming for the show!

Hope maybe this will be a little economic boost for SE MI.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: HGTV's "Cash & Cari" based in Northville

• I'll have to try and DVR an episode -- I saw a commercial for it, but had no idea it was in MI!
  • If I remember correctly, she was at Greemeed, the flea market we did in Livonia this past summer. They taped her talking to my BIL about a few things. Would love to know if they actually used the clip or not.
  • Oh wow, that's really cool! I didn't realize that took place in Michigan, let alone so close to us.  My Dad goes to the Greenmead sale every year and sells antiques.  I wonder if he remembers a film crew being there.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him,and He shall direct your paths.
    Proverbs 3:5-6
  • That is so cool. We had it on tv in our bedroom last night and I was half listening to it but I fell asleep.... I'll have to try and pay attention next time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker