Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

NPR: Whipped Cream Vodka

Drink #1:

Gingerale with WCVodka = full of win

I will continue to report throughout the night.  Wink

Re: NPR: Whipped Cream Vodka

• Thanks to my stomach bug, I will be drinking vicariously through you tonight. Bottoms up!
    [IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g212/DRFROGGER143/bacardi-stoli-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

5/10 - Gideon 6/12 Warren
    4/11 Started adoption process for 2 siblings through DCF. 10/11/12 Found out we are licensed! Doing respite care while we wait to be matched with our kids.
  • I love that stuff. I need to restock.

And apparently, it's very popular with Pesties. There are two other threads about it, too! 

• It's good in fruit punch, too! And Dr. Pepper. And peppermint hot chocolate. And cream soda. And...I think that's all I've tried.

Also, posting from an IPod Touch thingy is kind of difficult after a couple drinks. 

You are welcome. I'm not sure for what.

• Bummer ditz.  : (  I hope you feel better soon.

image LuvMyFurbaby:

And apparently, it's very popular with Pesties. There are two other threads about it, too! 

I know - I think I reminded everyone when I bought a bottle as part of my New Year's present yesterday and posted asking for favorite recipes.  : )

And thanks ARO, for the delicious suggestions!

• WCV+ orange soda= yummy

WCV+ root beer (diet)= even better. It is like getting a root beer float at A&W!

We are almost out (one bottle+4 people doesn't go far). :(

• I must interject with.....WHIPPED CREAM VODKA?!  How did I not know this existed? 
    Photobucket
  • I was a bit disappointed last night when I tried it... It was REALLY sweet.  I had it in orange soda and root beer-I will have to try the ginger ale since it isn't as sweet.

Although I can say I enjoyed it more drinking it straight out of the bottle then with the soda.....Wink I'll give it another chance tonight!  

Happy News Years guys! Stay safe! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • image l_herron:

I was a bit disappointed last night when I tried it... It was REALLY sweet.  I had it in orange soda and root beer-I will have to try the ginger ale since it isn't as sweet.

Although I can say I enjoyed it more drinking it straight out of the bottle then with the soda.....Wink I'll give it another chance tonight!  

Maybe you could try halfing it with regular vodka to take some of the sweet out of it. Some friends tried the Cotton Candy vodka (also by Pinnacle) and they said it was like (and I quote) "Welcome to the fair, b!tch!" lol

• image krystlr:
    image l_herron:

I was a bit disappointed last night when I tried it... It was REALLY sweet.  I had it in orange soda and root beer-I will have to try the ginger ale since it isn't as sweet.

Maybe you could try halfing it with regular vodka to take some of the sweet out of it. Some friends tried the Cotton Candy vodka (also by Pinnacle) and they said it was like (and I quote) "Welcome to the fair, b!tch!" lol

Cotton Candy? Really? I love Cotton Candy more than whipped cream!  I will have to hunt this down as well....but what in the world would you mix with that?  

I will have to try the regular vodka mixed with it.  I will report back with how that works! thanks for the suggestion! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • image l_herron:
    image krystlr:
    image l_herron:

Cotton Candy? Really? I love Cotton Candy more than whipped cream!  I will have to hunt this down as well....but what in the world would you mix with that?  

I will have to try the regular vodka mixed with it.  I will report back with how that works! thanks for the suggestion! 

I'm not sure, sprite/sierra mist maybe?

• image krystlr:
    image l_herron:

I just died! New hero right there!

• image krystlr:
    image l_herron:
    image krystlr:
    image l_herron:

I'm not sure, sprite/sierra mist maybe?

If you go to the Pinnacle website they have recipe suggestions for all of their flavors. 

http://www.pinnaclevodka.com/agecheck.php

I haven't tried the cotton candy kind yet, it's next on my list!

• A lot of those recipes  sound great...the shots sound dangerous!  And all those flavors are crazy!

ETA- I think I will try the Butterscotch next....it looks too yummy 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I like that it's sweet.  I'm always disappointed when I drink flavored vodka, like Absolut Mandarin, because it's not sweet like the actual fruit. 

I'm about to make some hot chocolate, and top it with some homemade whipped cream with some of the vodka in it.  : )

• Drink #2 = wine = good

Drink #3 = WCV spiked hot chocolate, with WCV whipped cream on top.  WCV whipped cream prolly wasn't worth the effort to make, seeing as how it can't compare to bourbon whipped cream.  Otherwise, win!

• Whipped cream vodka and orange pop is DELICIOUS.  It's like a creamsicle :)

Also, they make chocolate whipped cream vodka.  No clue what you would mix it with, though. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers