Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Re: NPR: Recipe rave

• Weird, it won't let me open the site.

Weirder - I actually was going to check out a recipe...

[IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g212/DRFROGGER143/bacardi-stoli-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

5/10 - Gideon 6/12 Warren
    4/11 Started adoption process for 2 siblings through DCF. 10/11/12 Found out we are licensed! Doing respite care while we wait to be matched with our kids.
  • image msditz00:

Weird, it won't let me open the site.

It's pork so you would like ;-)
  • image starlettedir:
    image msditz00:

It's pork so you would like ;-)

My husband LOVES pork.  Whenever he actually gets to eat it, it turns him into the biggest idiot.  He starts telling everyone "I'm a dork for pork" "I'm big on pig" and "I'm a fan of ham"  Needless to say, whenever we go out I just cross my fingers it is not being served...

[IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g212/DRFROGGER143/bacardi-stoli-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

4/11 Started adoption process for 2 siblings through DCF. 10/11/12 Found out we are licensed! Doing respite care while we wait to be matched with our kids.
  • Well it was super easy if you ever want to make for him! Search for Jkl pork on food network
  • image msditz00:

lol

My daughters and I were talking about you last week. You and your lack of cooking skills.  My youngest daughter had all kinds of suggestions for easy things fdor you to make...now I just need to remember what she said. ;)

Star- I showed my other daughter what you were making and suggested that the family might enjoy that, (she and I made the entire meal), but she insisted on making one of Emeril's garlic studded roasts.  I think more people eat pork than beef in our family, but the ones who ate her roast enjoyed it.  Almost everyone ate my dijon mustard and pecan crusted salmon, except DH and youngest daughter's vegan boyfriend.  DH is kind of a jerk about salmon and wouldn't even taste it (it was pricey salmon and was amazing)....I was annoyed..

• Oh that roast sounds yummy! My mom would love that salmon you made! Boo to your Dh ;-)
  • Hmmm FoodNetwork must not like me.  Even when I search for it, when I click on it nothing comes up.  I will take that as a sign.

• image msditz00:
    Hmmm FoodNetwork must not like me.  Even when I search for it, when I click on it nothing comes up.  I will take that as a sign.

You must have it blocked or something (check your settings for javascript)

• image TheBridesMom:

image msditz00:
    Hmmm FoodNetwork must not like me.  Even when I search for it, when I click on it nothing comes up.  I will take that as a sign.

You must have it blocked or something (check your settings for javascript)

<<stares blankly at screen>>

I'll have to ask Jeff what you are talking about.  He's much smarter than I am about these computer doohickies.

• So I'm not usually a fan of pork unless it's in bacon or prosciutto form, but that looks amazing!
  • image Jeff & Em:
    So I'm not usually a fan of pork unless it's in bacon or prosciutto form, but that looks amazing!
    it WAS amazing! My pesto jar was about two oz more than it called for So I used it all :-)