Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hi!

I'm off today (yea for paid holidays) so I can actually come to the board and catch up.

Things are going well here. 

Georgia is doing much better hanging out in our office.  She had a few potty accidents yesterday, but we did a hard switch on her food so our bad.  She hasn't torn up anything anymore and her poor little muzzle is healing nicely. I'll start recrate-training her soon.

Scout and Daisy are doing well.  They aren't sure about the muddy mess we have for a backyard.  Daisy is especially pissy about getting her feet rinsed off in the tub all the time.

A Spring Day on the Katy Trail

Re: Hi!

• Wait who are you again? LOL just kidding. I'm glad Georgia is doing so much better in the office.

I have two new foster pups just til Sunday though. Cory is blind and totally rotten and Nicholas is a little hyper so he's spending today and tomm at daycare.

Our greeting everyday at the beach. My two boys.

RUN FREE SWEET BOY RUN FREE gotcha day 12/272009 -11/11/2010

• image troopersmom:

Wait who are you again? LOL just kidding. I'm glad Georgia is doing so much better in the office.

I have two new foster pups just til Sunday though. Cory is blind and totally rotten and Nicholas is a little hyper so he's spending today and tomm at daycare.

I think I saw pics on FB one day when I did a drive by check.  I've been horrible lately about checking anything online.

• Are you still loving your job though?

Our greeting everyday at the beach. My two boys.

RUN FREE SWEET BOY RUN FREE gotcha day 12/272009 -11/11/2010

• image troopersmom:
    Are you still loving your job though?

Yea I am.  Some days are better than others but in general I love it.  It's challening and definately never boring. 

It's a state job so there are lots of nerves headed into legislative session because the budget is supposed to get cut again.  My job is likely safe but chances are the hospital will take some more cuts and we aren't sure how that is going to play out.

• Hi Stranger!

I'm loving my paid holiday (and last day working for the state) today, too!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image closapio:

Hi Stranger!

what a way to go out, two four day weeks in a row :)

• image Stac928:
    image closapio:

Hi Stranger!

what a way to go out, two four day weeks in a row :)

There IS a method to my madness. Big Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker