North Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Zumba ladies

Would it be a bad idea for me to attempt zumba after my 6 week check up? It seems like something I would enjoy, but I have only done low intensity cardio since April.

Re: Zumba ladies

• I'm (very obviously) not a medical professional, but I would imagine it would be okay. What a lot of people at my gym/studio/zumba place like about zumba is that you can customize it. If one move makes you uncomfortable for health reasons, don't go all out.There's a girl in our class who just found out she was pregnant and she's been adjusting the dances to what makes her comfortable. I imagine you could probably do the same at 6 weeks PP and be fine.
  • make sure you get the all clear from your doc at your 6 week appt.

but i agree with lb in that the moves themselves are customizable. you can tone it down if something doesn't feel good and ease into it that way.