North Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

More crazy FB statuses and a Thursday night game.

The worst thing about some people is that they don't have the balls to look you in the eye and tell you the truth even when your right there trying

12 seconds ago

It took me a minute to know you, a day to love you and a week to want to be with you forever, yet it only took you 1 second to break my heart. </3

59 seconds ago

Both of these are from her phone.  I don't think I could type and update my status with that many words in 47 seconds!  

Here are a few more statuses all from today:

...says there are some people in life that, no matter how much they hurt you, will never leave your heart or mind...

3 hours ago

hang on to the person who makes you laugh the hardest for that is the person you should spend the rest of life with.

7 hours ago

There are two keys to every relationship... communication and honesty! If you can't communicate and be honest with one another, you have no relationship!

10 hours ago

The way I am is the way I am...so just let me be...

12 hours ago

I think it's hilarious how people ACT like they hate each other, and then all of a sudden they are friends...hmmmm-kinda weird...

13 hours ago

Now please guess the age of this girl/woman.

Re: More crazy FB statuses and a Thursday night game.