Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Toddlers & Tiaras, anyone watching?

I'm watching this week's Toddlers & Tiara's. Did anyone else see it?

Ugh -- I usually can stand these kids and their parents, but this week I was just sick by them. This was disgusting, especially the mom with the fake lips. She was not cute at ALL! 

74 books read in 2011

Re: Toddlers & Tiaras, anyone watching?

• I watched.  Even worse, yesterday it was on all day and--you guessed it----I watched a bunch of episodes.

• Hah. It's such a trainwreck though!

Did you see the preview where the kid is wearing Madonna cone bra things? WTF?! Ick!

74 books read in 2011
  • omg, makenzie going "don't everrrrr do that  agaaaaaiiiinnnn" was amazing.

and danielle was a total brat. sorry you got beaten by A BABY.

• I got sucked into to watching a bunch...and then we watched a few more at work last night :)

Not sure if this was a new episode, but I was watching the one with the couple who has the twin babies where they took a private plane to the pagent.  There was an older girl contestant (under 10 maybe?) who cried because one of the babies won the overall pagent....I wanted to shake her!  She was stuck up and a brat - she'll be a "Mean Girl" in high school.  How can the parents allow this behavior?

The Life of a Floppy Whoppy
    "Your good friend Miranda has just taken a piece of cake out of the garbage and eaten it. You will probably need this information when you check me into the Betty Crocker Clinic"
  • I saw, I saw (shaking my head).

• I was just horrified at the woman who had already spent $250,000 on her twins for pageants.  Seriously?  What could they possibly need?

Plus, she was a horrible creature and for the life of me, I couldn't figure out why that sweet guy married her.  She had been married several times before (claimed to give Elizabeth Taylor a run for her money in the nuptial department) and already had 5 kids.  The twins were obviously the light of his life and I figure that she knew those kids were her golden ticket.

But when she stepped out of the limo at the hotel and bellowed for the guy to unload the "Louis Vuitton luggage", I cringed at her complete lack of class.

• Yes, I thought the kids were absolutely horrible.
    Romney-Portman 2012 ORGAN DONOR: DEAL WITH IT. :-) :-)
  • image DaringMiss:

I was just horrified at the woman who had already spent $250,000 on her twins for pageants.  Seriously?  What could they possibly need?

Plus, she was a horrible creature and for the life of me, I couldn't figure out why that sweet guy married her.  She had been married several times before (claimed to give Elizabeth Taylor a run for her money in the nuptial department) and already had 5 kids.  The twins were obviously the light of his life and I figure that she knew those kids were her golden ticket.

But when she stepped out of the limo at the hotel and bellowed for the guy to unload the "Louis Vuitton luggage", I cringed at her complete lack of class.

My thoughts exactly. 

my read shelf:
    Robin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • image askmetostay:

omg, makenzie going "don't everrrrr do that  agaaaaaiiiinnnn" was amazing.

We have a framed pic of Mackenzie at work...just to make us giggle. Ha.

• I love love love Makenzie, would never want her as my child... but she cracks me up!

So the twin mom has a semi-open FB page, what a crazy, braggy little nut job...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000210874384

Follow along with my nail polish blog at Color Me Jules

• image askmetostay:

That preview was THE reason I set the DVR to record it.  And as always, it did not disappoint :)

Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C
  • image DaringMiss:

I was just horrified at the woman who had already spent $250,000 on her twins for pageants.  Seriously?  What could they possibly need?

Were the twins even in carseats in that limo?  They sure didn't make it look like they were.

Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C
  • image Megamuff:
    image askmetostay:

We have a framed pic of Mackenzie at work...just to make us giggle. Ha.

Yes

Best thing I've seen on the nest this year! 

74 books read in 2011