North Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

NYE

I've been a little absent lately with the move and the job, so I apologize if this has already been discussed.

What is everyone doing for NYE? Something exciting or staying off the road and away from the crazy drunks?

Re: NYE

• Well our quiet, peaceful NYE at home with the boys just got turned effing upside down.  I think I'm going to JAX to pick up two boston terrier girls from Valdosta to foster sometime tomorrow!

• BTW, how is the job going?
  • NYE is my favorite holiday. I've always loved it and when DH proposed on NYE 2 years ago, it made it even more special. We love going to the Comedy Zone (that's where he proposed) but this year we're having people over for game night instead. If any of you Jax girls (that I've met obvi- no crazies please) are looking to get out of the house but don't want to go out and deal w/ the crowds, you're welcome to come over (with your DH's of course).
    Honeymooning image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image Lucille Bluth:

Well our quiet, peaceful NYE at home with the boys just got turned effing upside down.  I think I'm going to JAX to pick up two boston terrier girls from Valdosta to foster sometime tomorrow!

That's awesome! Please post lots of pics if you do get them.

The job is great, I'm super happy. Its an awesome company that really takes care of its employees and the people are great. Night and day difference from my old job.

• image brittjoy84:
    image Lucille Bluth:

Well our quiet, peaceful NYE at home with the boys just got turned effing upside down.  I think I'm going to JAX to pick up two boston terrier girls from Valdosta to foster sometime tomorrow!

That's awesome! Please post lots of pics if you do get them.

The job is great, I'm super happy. Its an awesome company that really takes care of its employees and the people are great. Night and day difference from my old job.

I will.  I'm feeling extremely overwhelmed already and we haven't done a thing yet!

I'm glad you're feeling valued at your new job.  I think that's really important being happy working.

• We invited another couple and their 2 boys over but they are going to stay home instead. The weather's aupposed to be bad so DH and I are staying in. SIL might come over.
    Blog

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wsjeLIN/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wsjeLIN/weight.png[/img]
    [/url]
  • I dunno... we're going to go to Publix and get some Korbel tonight.  That's all I got.
  • I thinkm going to head over to my girlfriend's house and watch movies and drink. I feel like I deserve to get a tiny bit sloshed right now!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • image Lanerbell:
    I feel like I deserve to get a tiny bit sloshed right now!

Yes

We're trying to decide between staying in the whole night, or going to Mandaloun for dinner to use our Groupon and then staying in the rest of the night. Very exciting...

image Daisypath Graduation tickers Anniversary
  • We are totally lame - we went to Ruby Tuesday for dinner, came home and DH put together some shelves and B and I crashed at like 9:30. 
    image image
    imageimage