Houston Nesties

Re: Emma Watson in Italian Vogue- Wow

• She has grown up to be very beautiful.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you. My Blog
  • she's such a pretty girl!  These must have been taken before she cut her hair (which I hate by the way).

• When I saw that first picture, I thought it was Kristen Stewart :lol: 

She is absolutely beautiful.  The pictures are stunning!

BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
    BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
    Picture
    Current Status: TTA
    ~~PGAL/PAL Always Welcome!~~
  • She is beautiful though the pictures look very Twilightish.  I kind of like the short hair on her.
  • image missjake:
    she's such a pretty girl!  These must have been taken before she cut her hair (which I hate by the way).

Really?? I love it.  L-O-V-E it. 

• Is it bad I have no clue who this person is?
  • She's in Harry Potter 
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image charlotteL:
    She's in Harry Potter 
    Never seen it lol
  • image Nanner:

image missjake:
    she's such a pretty girl!  These must have been taken before she cut her hair (which I hate by the way).

Really?? I love it.  L-O-V-E it. 

I liked it at first but I love her long hair much more.

• These pics do look amazing.  MissJake, I'm partial to long hair (look at our Maddies!) but I think Emma has one of those faces that can truly pull off that little pixie short cut and I love it - because I wish I could wear short hair.  I have too many cowlicks and my hair texture is like the fake add-in hair she had as the hermione character so I just can't do a short do (and I don't have nice angular features and low body fat like her which helps pull off the look).

Starlette, here are some pics of "hermione granger."  She has always been a pretty girl - she just started out with uber thick (thickened) frizzy hair:

This is her natural hair - much thinner:

Here's her new do.  So sexy and strips her of the Hermione stereotype:

"If you can't say something nice, shut the hell up!"
    - Paula Deen to 104.1 KRBE's Producer Eric 9/17/2011