Houston Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Re: Emma Watson in Italian Vogue- Wow

• She has grown up to be very beautiful.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you. My Blog
  • she's such a pretty girl!  These must have been taken before she cut her hair (which I hate by the way).

• When I saw that first picture, I thought it was Kristen Stewart :lol: 

She is absolutely beautiful.  The pictures are stunning!

BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
    BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
    Picture
    Current Status: TTA
    ~~PGAL/PAL Always Welcome!~~
  • She is beautiful though the pictures look very Twilightish.  I kind of like the short hair on her.
  • image missjake:
    she's such a pretty girl!  These must have been taken before she cut her hair (which I hate by the way).

Really?? I love it.  L-O-V-E it. 

• Is it bad I have no clue who this person is?
  • She's in Harry Potter 
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image charlotteL:
    She's in Harry Potter 
    Never seen it lol
  • image Nanner:

image missjake:
    she's such a pretty girl!  These must have been taken before she cut her hair (which I hate by the way).

Really?? I love it.  L-O-V-E it. 

I liked it at first but I love her long hair much more.

• These pics do look amazing.  MissJake, I'm partial to long hair (look at our Maddies!) but I think Emma has one of those faces that can truly pull off that little pixie short cut and I love it - because I wish I could wear short hair.  I have too many cowlicks and my hair texture is like the fake add-in hair she had as the hermione character so I just can't do a short do (and I don't have nice angular features and low body fat like her which helps pull off the look).

Starlette, here are some pics of "hermione granger."  She has always been a pretty girl - she just started out with uber thick (thickened) frizzy hair:

This is her natural hair - much thinner:

Here's her new do.  So sexy and strips her of the Hermione stereotype:

"If you can't say something nice, shut the hell up!"
    - Paula Deen to 104.1 KRBE's Producer Eric 9/17/2011