October 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

non alcoholic, non carbonated punch recipes?

We are hosting a new year's eve party for DH's family and I would really like to serve a punch in our beverage dispenser we got for a wedding gift.  But I try to avoid carbonation and SIL is expecting and our young cousin will be there so I can't be alcoholic either...everything I'm finding either has soda or booze!  Does anyone have any recipes they really like?
"I said what I meant and I meant what I said, an elephant's faithful 100%" Dr. Seuss, Horton Hatches The Egg. My Ovulation Chart Ttc buddies with LexiMS!

Re: non alcoholic, non carbonated punch recipes?

• What if you did a flavored lemonade?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was just googleing punches earlier, here are a few...

6 cups water
    4 cups sugar
    5 blended bananas
    juice of 2 lemons
    1 large + 1 small orange concentrate
    1 46oz can pineapple juice

1 quart apple cider
    2 cups cranberry juice
    1 cup orange juice
    1 can apricot nectar
    1 cup sugar
    2 sticks cinnamon

1 3oz pkg cherry jello
    1 cup boiling water
    1 quart chilled cranberry cocktail juice
    1 6oz can frozen lemonade or pineapple orange juice
    3 cups cold water

32 oz Hawaiian Punch fruit punch
    12 oz orange juice
    1/4 cup lemon juice concentrate
    24 oz 7 Up
    1 pint rasberry sorbet
    16 oz club soda

BabyFruit Ticker
  • "Virgin" Planter's Punch

60 ounces orange juice
    40 ounces pineapple juice
    5 ounces lemon juice
    3 ounces grenadine
    One each orange, lime and lemon, sliced, as well as other fruit (marachino cherries, berries, apple, etc.) as you like/have on hand

Mix juices and grenadine in punchbowl filled with ice. Stir and float fruit on top. You can supply a small bottle of rum so people can spike theirs if they wish.

Kristen and Bryan ~ 10-10-10 Image and video hosting by TinyPic