Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

the awful Camille expected to get $50M!

I'm sure it's worth every last penny for Kelsey

http://www.dlisted.com/node/40188

Re: the awful Camille expected to get $50M!

• Oh my.  Well, not surprising since there is no prenup and it's been over 10 years and they live in a community property state.  I wonder if Camille will scale it down to just 2 nannies now.

Thanks for that article, I now have a new siggy pic.

• image mavjen:

Oh my.  Well, not surprising since there is no prenup and it's been over 10 years and they live in a community property state.  I wonder if Camille will scale it down to just 2 nannies now.

Thanks for that article, I now have a new siggy pic.

Love it.

• Wasn't Kelsey married before? I don't know why he wouldn't get a prenup. Tongue Tied
  • LOVE it Mavjen!

I just read this on tmz and came over to post about it. The tmz article states that Camille is quite savvy with investments and money (????). GAG. He was all kinds of stupid to not have a pre-nup.

• That siggy is classic!

Hate Camille - will she ever stop complaining about Kyle?  Every frickin' episode...

• While I think she is more than full of herself, I think she deserves the money.  She helped him earn it, she gets to walk away with her share of it.
  • I'm wondering how long it will be until her "friend" Nick announces he is getting divorced?

Devil

Valerie ~Charlotte Adele 4.26.05~ ~Audrey Irene 12.19.2006~
  • image DaringMiss:
    While I think she is more than full of herself, I think she deserves the money.  She helped him earn it, she gets to walk away with her share of it.

I agree.  I think she's all kinds of crazy cakes.  However,  if the money is from their joint business and it's money earned over the time they were together then I think she deserves half. 

• I pretty much want to jump through the screen and slap her whenever she comes on tv with her, "woah is me" sob story and how "she works sooooooo hard".  B***H, you have 4 nannies, a house manager, a crap-load of houses, a fabulous wardrobe, and a banging body for your age --- stop complaining!!!
  • image MrsH82:
    I pretty much want to jump through the screen and slap her whenever she comes on tv with her, "woah is me" sob story and how "she works sooooooo hard".  B***H, you have 4 nannies, a house manager, a crap-load of houses, a fabulous wardrobe, and a banging body for your age --- stop complaining!!!

Seriously!

[url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=123&u=16236147][img]http://i72.servimg.com/u/f72/16/23/61/47/53706910.jpg[/img][/url]
  • And what about this Nick character?  Where is his wife??  Because I'm pretty sure I would not be happy if that was MY husband!!!
  • image angelfire0412:

LOVE it Mavjen!

I just read this on tmz and came over to post about it. The tmz article states that Camille is quite savvy with investments and money (????). GAG. He was all kinds of stupid to not have a pre-nup.

I read on one of those websites (can't remember which, sorry)  that at that time he did not have the thick wallet like he has now, so maybe he thought he didn't need a prenup? Which is dumb on his part the law in Cali is 50/50 without a prenup.

epic fail photos - Legitimate Business FAIL
    see more funny videos, and check out our Yo Dawg lols!
  • i feel like a bad person for wanting her to get nothing. i can't stand her. as the pp said...i want to jump the tv and slap when she is on. ...which makes for good tv i suppose!
  • Isn't "handsome Nick" D.D's husband and they have a baby?
  • image MrsH82:
    I pretty much want to jump through the screen and slap her whenever she comes on tv with her, "woah is me" sob story and how "she works sooooooo hard".  B***H, you have 4 nannies, a house manager, a crap-load of houses, a fabulous wardrobe, and a banging body for your age --- stop complaining!!!

Yes

• image magnoliablossom:

I'm wondering how long it will be until her "friend" Nick announces he is getting divorced?

Devil

See, I think he's really only hanging around her so much for the "on air face time" he'll get out of it.

It does look like he enjoys having Camille drool over him, but I dunno, it seems more one sided. She definitely has a banging body, true, but her face is just bizarro looking imho. And she's a neurotic narcissist. But maybe that doesn't bother him. *shrugs*

eta:

Well knock me over with a feather*, he is an actor.

*that is indeed sarcasm, in case it doesn't translate on screen

• and the latest is he offered & she rejected $30M..this writer cracks me up

http://www.dlisted.com/node/40218