Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I miss Doctor 90210

I miss Dr. Rey and Hailey and Dr Li with her baby and baby-daddy fellow doctor......

Anyone else!!?!?

Re: I miss Doctor 90210

• Yes I def. miss this show! However I cannot stand Hailey-- she is WAY too skinny.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Same here!  I wonder why they stopped filming.  I want an update on everyone.

• image katiebabie1110:

Yes I def. miss this show! However I cannot stand Hailey-- she is WAY too skinny.

You don't like her because she's too skinny?  Lol.  Maybe I misunderstood.  I think they mentioned at one point in the show that she has severe anxiety and eating issues that caused her to lose weight.  Hopefully she got help. 

• I miss Doctor 90210 also. It was better than a lot of the crap that E! airs now. At least I still have The Soup and Joel McHale. Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • YES! what happened to it?
  • Me too! Whatever happened to them! I miss Dr.Motykie- AKA Dr. Hotykie!
    Our Journey from two to three! 3 IUI's, 2 IVF's, decided to move to foster/adopt. 12/24/2009 Baby C born, 2/1/2010 placed with us, 5/17/2011 Adoption final- we are finally a forever family! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image KatieJL121:
    image katiebabie1110:

Yes I def. miss this show! However I cannot stand Hailey-- she is WAY too skinny.

You don't like her because she's too skinny?  Lol.  Maybe I misunderstood.  I think they mentioned at one point in the show that she has severe anxiety and eating issues that caused her to lose weight.  Hopefully she got help. 

No- I thought about it later and thought maybe that came out wrong. I understand it is probably hard to be his wife, but he always seemed so happy and she was so miserable. Complained about him all the time. To me he was a really hard worker. 

I remember the episode that showed her anxiety. I just noticed that she is extremely thin. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image katiebabie1110:
    image KatieJL121:
    image katiebabie1110:

No- I thought about it later and thought maybe that came out wrong. I understand it is probably hard to be his wife, but he always seemed so happy and she was so miserable. Complained about him all the time. To me he was a really hard worker. 

I remember the episode that showed her anxiety. I just noticed that she is extremely thin. 

I figured I read it wrong and you didn't mean it that way.  I mean, after all, your name is Katie so you have to be a nice, caring, awesome person, right?  Wink

I remember that also.  And I agree with you...she's painfully thin and it was so sad to watch.  The psychology degree in me was always curious if maybe it was deeper than anxiety and stress -- possibly an eating disorder also.  I can only imagine how difficult it is to be married to a doctor, especially a plastic surgeon.  His job revolves around fixing flaws and making people look beautiful.  I may be overthinking it, but I've always wondered how this would affect the spouses.