Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Another DIY Play kitchen (PIP)

I have lost track of what items I made for Christmas and shared, but I know I haven't shared this, because I was working on it right up to Christmas Eve.

View Raw Image' jQuery1293380025114="38">

I found this hutch at a garage sale, for free, a few years ago and have been storing it in my garage since. The pic is a sort of before - I already took off the door (there was only one) and replaced the trim on the left side (it was missing, along with the door).

View Raw Image' jQuery1293380200499="38">

The nightstands were a craigslist find, I paid $10 for the pair.

The complete set

View Raw Image' jQuery1293380318958="38">

The sink

View Raw Image' jQuery1293380413603="38">

It's off center so I can get her a little drying rack for the other side.

The Stove/Oven

View Raw Image' jQuery1293380526614="38">

View Raw Image' jQuery1293380584217="38">

I want to line the inside with silver - either paint or paper and a rack. I just didn't have the time or supplies to do it before Christmas.

The hutch and some of the felt food

View Raw Image' jQuery1293380682093="38">

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Another DIY Play kitchen (PIP)