New Jersey Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Where can I get the square challah bread by rockland bakery?

I just read the French Toast post below.  When I got to ShopRite all I see is the the round challah bread .  Am I looking in the wrong place?
image Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Where can I get the square challah bread by rockland bakery?

• Are you asking where rockland bakery is? Its right by walk in and pick the bread right out the oven, its the best! I never paid attention to the shape of the challah bread though...

• Regular braided challah, that you would buy in any supermarket or bakery, works just as well as the square.  I actually like it better because it "looks" more authentic, lol!
  • Some of the Shoprites carry the square challa-they call it pull apart challa and I find it not where th other challa's are.So you may have to ask, if there is another place your shoprite keeps challa.
  • Other than at rockland ba,ery, i didnt realize you could buy their bread at other stores, i thought were just food service. But from the post id oes sound like they sell it at other stores. Im not being helpful, i am just surprised.