Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Does anyone watch Mario- Saved by the Baby?

Just random thoughts here:

Why does his baby momma annoy me so much?!?! It seems like she's always alone in the house just laying around. Does she not have any friends to do stuff with? I think it was once mentioned her family is on the east coast.

Also, last episode she was complaining that Mario was never around and then yesterdays episode she said she needed to get away from him... make up your mind! On a brighter note, I did notice that their poor dog wasn't wearing those awful doggy shoes yesterday!

This show is so dumb, yet I find myself watching every week ;)

Re: Does anyone watch Mario- Saved by the Baby?

• LOL - Yes I found myself pressing play on my DVR this past Sunday...I watched ALL the episodes so far. Baby momma doesnt really bother me, I can see where she is coming from she is away from her family/freinds. How ever I did notice Mario's mom had a little break down when they were all vacationing, she kept saying she was "so happy" for him but her facial expressions and words actually seemed forced. I think there is something there....

I couldnt stop laughing when they were fighting over the topic of circumcision. Holy cow, talk about TMI.

prod_1112_43555.png
  • And have you heard him bust out the accent? When he's acting, he's got the perfect non-accent, but stick him in his living room with his girl, and he sounds like he just stepped over the Rio Grande.

• shoot.  Now I have to watch the show.

Im gonna check to see if I can find the episodes online...I need to catch up!

Photobucket
  • I only turned this show on to watch once and found it really boring. He might be nice to look at but he seems like a total pain in the a**.  Also I found him less attractive as himself than as a host of a tv show.

He seems imature and annoying. The girl seems like she is annoying too.

image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • image Emmii's Ocean:

And have you heard him bust out the accent? When he's acting, he's got the perfect non-accent, but stick him in his living room with his girl, and he sounds like he just stepped over the Rio Grande.

Hahaha! I have totally noticed the accent! I guess he can just turn it on and off as he wants ;)

• I have only watched the episode when they were on vacation and yes Baby mamma got on my nerves and the convo about the circumcision was a bit much. No compromise there. But OMG he is hot..so I will probably watch more lol