May 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Bad storms last night

So there were some really bad storms here last night.. lots of wind, lots of rain, etc.  Apparently, the storms were so bad that they busted the outside pane of glass in my office window (2nd floor).  I didn't even notice it when I came in this morning.  One of the supervisors just came in and said "Sara, what have you done??"  The entire outside pane is all cracked and scary looking.  I know it wasn't like that when I left work yesterday because I looked out the window to see how bad it was raining since I'm blonde and had forgotten my umbrella. 

Now I'm going to have to deal with maintenance people working on my window... :(

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Bad storms last night

• That sucks =[ At least you have a window though. All I have is the front door, I miss my old office with the window.

Two souls but a single thought; Two hearts that beat as one image
  • Oh, and my second floor window is actually like being on the 4th floor because my office is directly above a high-bay.
  • Oh my goodness! That is terrible! We have a lot of wind today which has caused power lines to go down everywhere. Hope they fix it quicl! How is Adam today?!
    Anniversary
  • image megerin111:
    Oh my goodness! That is terrible! We have a lot of wind today which has caused power lines to go down everywhere. Hope they fix it quicl! How is Adam today?!

Yes, any updates?

• wow that is crazy and sux!
    imageimage
  • Oh wow, at least the window didnt break and get everything wet. And I second the "at least you have a window" statment...I dont'....I would give anything to actually see sunlight during the work day Sad

And how did Adam's other doctor visit go?

• Adam actually JUST pulled up at the new doctor's office.  He apparently didn't follow my directions on how to get there and ended up in Tennessee.  Dummy.  Although TN is only about 15 minutes north of the doctor's office.  So I had to guide him back to where he needed to be... hahaha.  He just got there, so we'll see how it goes.  Oh and he now has bruises on his back and on his butt too. 
  • I wish I had a window too... I hope this new doctor finds out what is wrong with him.
  • The bruises are spreading? I hope they find out whats wrong!

• I hope he gets some answers!

I had to laugh at him ending up in TN though haha. Around here you'd have to get pretty lost to end up in another state... our closest state line is 2 hours with zero traffic (and there is always traffic)

Photobucket
  • image hayleymajayley:

I hope he gets some answers!

I had to laugh at him ending up in TN though haha. Around here you'd have to get pretty lost to end up in another state... our closest state line is 2 hours with zero traffic (and there is always traffic)

yeah, same here. I think Louisiana is about 2 hours from me but if I go any other direction its probably 9-10 hours to get out of Texas

• I am in PA and we are due for some nasty rain, wind and thunder tonight into tomorrow.  I hate commuting in such nastiness!  Sorry about your window!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker