Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

If you watch E!

What is with them showing the same movies over and over and over?

First it was Evan Almighty, then Knocked Up and now Bruce Almighty. I swear that every single time I turned it on E! over Thanksgiving break, this movie was on. I just turned on the TV and it was on E! from last night.... yep, Bruce almight is on *again*.

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/33vlx6a.jpg[/IMG]

Re: If you watch E!

• That drives me INSANE!!

Although I stooped to a new low yesterday and tuned into the re-run of Bridal-plasty Embarrassed

• I didn't even notice! Then again, I wasn't home much at all over Thankgiving week/weekend. I still have Bridalplasty on the DVR to watch. :) And I'm still hooked on Married to Rock.
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/x200p0.jpg[/IMG]
  • I've noticed that, and I agree it is completely annoying. I don't watch E! for movies, if I wanted that I would turn to a movie channel. :|
  • I think it's pretty common over a holiday for most channels, including E!, to show movies. I don't know why, but it is what it is.
  • Movie licensing fees, I understand. What I don't understand is their incessant replay of shows about why teens kill, etc. I can barely even find the gossip shows on there anymore. Isn't that what E is for?! I would rather them play E! news 3 or 4 times a day than the crap that's usually on there.
  • I cannot stand the reruns-TCL and HGTV are pretty bad as well-HGTV has the same HH/Property Virgins ALL THE FING TIME.