May 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Eewww!

So this morning, I'm sitting in the living room quietly working away on my laptop when I hear it...from under the Christmas tree! I look, and one of our cats is under the tree horking! So I get up to grab some paper towels and I sneeze and have to blow my nose first. By the time I get done (maybe 30 seconds have gone by), I come back to the living room and now the cat is sitting primly & properly next to the tree skirt by the tree, watching the dog who is now coming out from under the tree...wait for it...licking his chops!  Surprise 

Eeewwwww! I have confirmed that there is no longer a mess that needs cleaned up. This grosses me out almost as much as his eating the sh!t in the cat litter when we forget to close the door.

So good morning to you all! I hope your day had a better start than mine did!

Re: Eewww!