Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]t.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

The Expendables

Watched this last night and loved it.  Definitely not a movie for everyone (tons of killing, blowing up of things and general chaos) but really funny and if you do like explosion movies wow this one is insane! 

Re: The Expendables

• DH and I went and saw it the day it came out (DH's b-day).  We thought it was full of awesomeness and everything an action movie should be.
  • My H and I just saw this...while I loved all the action, I wish there would have been more background on the characters. 
  • I loved this movie! Plus it had my movie boyfriend Jason Statham in it. 
  • I liked it (and I typically hate that type of macho/testosterone movie). Especially the Bruce Willis/Arnold Swarzenegger/Sly Stallone Scene.
    that one had me laughing for a good long time.
    All in all I thought it was actually pretty impressive and pulled off a nice mixture of action and comedy!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • image mrspat7:
    I loved this movie! Plus it had my movie boyfriend Jason Statham in it. 

Um, no. He's my boyfriend. Stick out tongue

• image almostosborn:

image mrspat7:

I'm fine with sharing....there's enough of him to go around. Big Smile

• image almostosborn:

image mrspat7:

I'm fine with sharing....there's enough of him to go around. Big Smile