May 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

my December is booked solid!

Is anyone else booked solid already? I have Christmas parties, dinners, parades, and plays every weekend leading up to Christmas! I love the Christmas Season, but its so hectic lol

Two souls but a single thought; Two hearts that beat as one image

Re: my December is booked solid!

• i'm not booked totally solid, but between my work and their parties, the police parties, the Freemason events, and a million different Christmas events, I'm pretty darn busy!
  • Pretty much.

Between DH's company's annual Christmas party, my work luncheon, 2 parties with friends, tickets to see the Nutcracker, and family celebrations / events booked up, Dec is one busy month!

The Bump ate my signature. DD - Apr 2011 DS - expected June 2013
  • Yeah, same here. Trying to figure out how I am going to get everything done is making me a bit nervous but it always works out. 'Tis the season!
  • Mine isn't totally booked, but it's busier than I'd like. I'm a major homebody, however, so it doesn't take much for me to say that!

I'm mostly annoyed by the coming week. I have to work late Friday night to do a Christmas story time at work (I know, it's cute and all, but I would like to be HOME on a Friday night). Chruch will have to be on Saturday night, because I'm running a 10k on Sunday. Monday and Tuesday nights next week I will be working until one in the morning because of finals.

Once all that is over, it won't be so crazy.

• Mine really isn't! I'm babysitting a few Saturdays (as usual) and going to Myrtle Beach (with my family) right around Christmas for a few days....but besides that, we don't have anything going on! We really don't have a lot of friends that we hang out with (outside of work, etc) because a lot of my coworkers and DH's coworkers are big drinkers and we aren't.  He'll probably have a work party (last year was at Kanki - Yum!!) but I don't know when that is yet.  I guess I should start asking about that.....
    image Matt & Ashley 5.08.10
  • I wish we had Christmasy things to do this month!  If DH's work has a party, we'll probably go, and my work doesn't have our holiday party until February (with all the nurses working different shifts, it's easier to do it after the holidays).

We'll be having an early Christmas with my mom and step dad to be, sisters and BILs, and my aunt, because my mom and younger sister and BIL and nephew are going to Florida for Christmas.  So we'll do an early one here.

Other than that, nothing especially Christmasy. Sad

<3 <3 "You know my name, not my story.
    You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through.
    If you were in my shoes, you'd fall the first step." <3 <3

• Here's my Christmas schedule:

Dec 4th - Christmas party/birthday party for my Mom's side of the family, so I will be baking all day for this and cooking for the next day.

Dec 5th - Christmas dinner/special preaching service at our Church

Dec 10th - Christmas party for the ladies of our Church

Dec 11th - Local Christmas parade our Church youth group is participating in this year

Dec 18th - Christmas party for my Dad's side of the family

And then of course the actual Christmas weekend. We may have another party for HH's family thrown in there somewhere, but as of right now I don't know of any lol

Two souls but a single thought; Two hearts that beat as one image