Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**copzgirl** The Monster of Florence

Hi... I saw that you read The Monster of Florence this month... and you rated it 2 out of 5.  Could you expand on your rating?

We chose this book for our IRL book club - so I was just curious if everyone is going to hate it...?

Thanks!  Big Smile

Re: **copzgirl** The Monster of Florence

• i hope i'm not butting in, but i just finished "monster of florence" a couple of days ago.  i thought it was interesting.  a little bit dry and drawn out in places, but over all interesting.  it wasn't too graphic, as true crime novels go, but there was a lot of procedural information that could get tedious. 

i think there is a lot you can talk about with the book.  let me know what you think about it after you finish if you don't mind.

mandy

• I was really looking forward to this book but I was disappointed in the way it was written, from the prospective that at times I felt like I was reading a tour book instead of a true story....I enjoy getting a visual of the area that I am reading about, but this really focused on more information than I thought was necessary and some of the story got lost in being bogged down with too much information...JMHO...hope your book club enjoys it!