New Mexico Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Want to visit Ruidoso this winter

My husband and I want our son to experience snow this winter and really want to take a trip to Ruidoso.  I've done a little research and found some kid friendly places to go tubing and to enjoy other activities.  Now I would just love some recs on places to stay.  I'd love to go more of the cabin route.  Of course it'd be nice to find a deal and have them be pretty clean and cozy.  Any tips or advice for a family that hasn't seen snow since the 80's?

Re: Want to visit Ruidoso this winter

• Hi,

This website might be helpful. I've never stayed there but have been there several times. It's beautiful! Enjoy! And let us know how your trip turns out!

http://www.ruidoso.net/visitors/cabins.htm 

• I have a gorgeous home I will be putting on VRBO as a vacation rental sometime in December.  It will be available to rent starting Jan. 14th.  Since it will be a new listing, I will be willing to give you a great deal if you book it between Jan. 14th and Jan. 31st and in exchange for a good review and you recommending my rental to your friends. You will still have to sign a contract and be responsible for any damages. It would be a great place for a honeymoon or a destination wedding - it's located in the Alto Lakes Golf and Country Club area.