Grand Rapids Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Dead, Uncomfortable Silence

When I mentioned in the full elevator leaving work that Obama was going to be at Calder Plaza.  Classic.

Re: Dead, Uncomfortable Silence

• oh no! how awkward!
  • Isn't it funny how political comments go over like this? I am a Republican, but I still think it's exciting that Obama will be in GR and East Lansing this week! During the primaries Mitt Romney gave a speech in my office building. I was so excited to just see a possible presidential candidate, but no one in my office seemed to care. No wonder politicians get away with so much. A lot of people have just stopped caring, which is SCARY!
  • image Nicole_Jacob:
    I am a Republican, but I still think it's exciting that Obama will be in GR and East Lansing this week!

My thoughts exactly.

• I didn't break it, but my arm has been broken :)

I was playing crab soccer at a church camp around my 10th birthday.  Myself and another kid fell down.  As he was getting up he stepped on my right arm and fractured it.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sorry - that was my stupid mistake.  Wrong post!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image adreajoy713:
    Sorry - that was my stupid mistake.  Wrong post!

LOL....I've done that more times than I care to admit...LOLWink

• Ha ha.  I have yet to mention politics at work.

My husband works with some very conservative folk, and when he mentioned he listened to NPR his coworkers asked how he could listen to such leftist stuff.  Pretty sure NPR doesn't have any slant, unless that's just me.