North Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Food poll

Let's do a food poll.  Everyone likes those right!  Answer each category with whether you'd rather dine in or out. If you'd rather dine out what is your favorite restaurant.

Italian

Mexican

Chinese

Japanese

Indian

Pizza

Sandwiches

Salads

Steak

Re: Food poll

• Italian - in unless it's alfredo sauce

Mexican - in unless were going to Burrito Gallery or La Nopalera

Chinese - in - we got a wok for our wedding, I'm getting pretty good at it.

Japanese - Daruma

Indian - Never tried it.  I'm afraid!

Pizza - Als Pizza

Sandwiches - in

Salads - in

Steak - in if DH grills them good.  He's getting better.  But Longhorn is my favorite.

• Italian-  Unfortunately, Dh is allergic to spaghetti so i don't cook any italian foods

Mexican- Out/in! Out usually at a restaurant in tally named On The Border (but it's usually rare..when i'm having a craving) but we make alot of tacos at home.

Chinese- In

Japanese- Don't eat

Indian- Have never tried

Pizza- Out mainly papa johns (rare)

Sandwiches- In

Salads- In...I make a mean salad.LOL.

Steak- Out mainly at outback but we have a delivery service in tally name char-broiled grill and it is really awesome especially when you don't feel like getting dressed to go anywhere! (very rare)

Btw- I have a really weak stomach so i generally cook every night b/c anytime that we eat out i think of all of the BAD possibles that can happen in a kitchen and around the food.LOL. I didn't even eat lunch in school b/c of thisBig Smile 

• Italian: In! I make the best alfredo!!!

Mexican: we dont eat Mexican. mainly because I dont like it lol but IN i suppose when we make tacos! lol

Chinese: hmm...we dont really like Chinese. we love Japanese!

Japanese: BOTH!!! I make the best! and we LOOOOVE japanese! so we eat it all the time! yummm crunchy tuna rolls!!

Indian: ehh. hahaha

Pizza: OUTTTT. well I guess when they deliver it would be IN? lol

Sandwiches: IN at my grandmothers house! :) hahaha she makes the best sandwiches

Salads: out to CHIC FIL A! those yummy fruit and granola salads!

Steak: hmm IN when the hubby cooks it. or when we're out LONGHORN.

• Italian: In, but if out, love Russo's.

Mexican: Out, but haven't found too many good Mexican places in Jax yet.  So far our favorite is Acapulco's in St. Augustine.

Chinese: Out, PF Chang's.

Japanese: Out, but haven't found a place yet.

Indian: Not a fan...

Pizza: Out, Mellow Mushroom.

Sandwiches: In....salami, salami, bologna.

Steak: In, we love to grill at home, but if going out, we like Longhorn's too.

• Sorry I'm late with this one! ?We just got back into town & I'm playing catch up.

?

Italian - Out, but haven't found a good place in Pensacola yet

?Mexican - In, we constantly have taco salad night! ?We also have homemade quesadillas, enchiladas, and tamales pretty regularly.?

?Chinese - Out, I'm not a big fan but my DH likes Hunan.

?Japanese - Out, Nobusei

Indian - none! ?ugh!

Pizza - Out, Dominos?

Sandwiches - In, I make a mean chicken salad sandwich

Salads - In or Out, if we go out for salad we either do Olive Garden & get the all you can each salad & soup for lunch or we do the salad bar at Ruby Tuesday. ?

Steaks - ?In, my DH & my father-in-law make really great steaks! ?

• Sorry, I'm late on this one!

Answer each category with whether you'd rather dine in or out. If you'd rather dine out what is your favorite restaurant.

Italian - out; Vitos

Mexican - out; Latino Grill (more Columbian) or La Nop

Chinese - out; Jade's Bistro

Japanese - out; Sakura

Indian - neither

Pizza - either homemade or Chicago Pizza

Sandwiches - in, easy enough to make

Salads - out; Ruby Tuesday salad bar

Steak - out; Ruth's Chris, Plaza III Steakhouse

Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C
  • It looks like the consensus is that none of us likes Indian food!
    Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C
  • I dont know if this is Indian but i LOOOVE Morrocan food!!! lol Indian is great if you love curry :)
  • Italian- out, I know it's not "real" italian but I love me some Olive Garden!

Mexican- in, I'd rather make my own tacos and I don't enjoy "real" mexican refried beans, they usually make them too runny for my taste

Chinese- out, there's a place in the mall I work in that has the best!

Japanese- I don't enjoy japanese food or I've just never really tried it

Indian- again.. never really tried it, my area isn't that diverse in it's restaurant offerings

Pizza- out, we have a local place, Ozone Pizza that's awesome and it's housed in an old hospital, lots of character!

Sandwiches- out, I love the veggie sub at Firehouse!

Salads- out, Chili's makes my favorite caesar

Steak- none, I don't eat meat, just fish occasionally