What's Cooking?
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

NCR: is anyone else annoyed with teenage trick or treaters?

2»

Re: NCR: is anyone else annoyed with teenage trick or treaters?

• image sjh722:

image nital:
    i don't mind as long as they dress up.  the ones without costume though...they annoy me.  and the parents of babies ToT'ing...yeah, that's annoying too.  not like kids that little are eating candy. 

LOL, there was just a post about that on d&r. Like an infant is really going to dig into a snickers bar or some skittles.

I also was surprised at adults with bags for candy. Weird

One group that came was two parents and a kid.  All were young.  The kid said "oh she gets candy too" and pointed to his mom and I looked at her and she held open her purse. It was very strange.  One little boy told me he didn't like the candy I gave him and I told him it was okay and that he could give it to someone else if he didn't like it.  He was not happy with my response.