May 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

What did you do...

2»

Re: What did you do...

• First I want to say that I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't done anythign with it! It's our 6-month anniversary today and I am just now getting around to really thinking about it.

Thanks for the feedback. I called a local cleaner and they quoted $134.99 with a 20% discount if I pick it up within two weeks, taking it down to $108. So that's right in line with what you all have experienced.

I also got my dress at David's. It was $399 regular and marked down to $349. With the slip, bra, shoes, and alterations, it came in under $750 total. I think I'm going to ask $375 for the dress and if I sell it and hope to get at least $300 for it. And I'll probably try to sell the slip too. I figure that if I can get any of it back, then I'm in good shape.

• Mine is hanging in the closet... has been since we got home from the hotel.

I desperately need to get it cleaned!!!  I got pretty darn sweaty that day.

I don't know if I'm going to have it preserved.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Mine is hanging in our guest room/computer room on the outside of the closet because there's no room on the inside.  I think I'm going to sell it on Craigslist and give the $$ to my mom since she bought it.