Fashion & Beauty
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Has anyone used Bleach Eze, Tri-Luma or any other bleach?

My dermatologist prescribed Bleach Eze after I was unable to get Tri-Luma at my regular pharmacy.  

I have had melasma for some time and just began the treatment to try to get rid of it.

I am curious about your experience. How soon did you see any results? My Dr said that it could take about 3 mos.  I have medium skin tone. 

Re: Has anyone used Bleach Eze, Tri-Luma or any other bleach?

• I have Melasma and my dr presribed Tri-Luma. ?I didn't see great results, maybe I didn't stick with it long enough. ?Using a vitamin C serum has helped and their is an Aveda brightening lotion that was helping me but it caused me to break out. ?Now I just live with the Melasma. ?I would be curious to know how your experience works out.