May 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Man V Food

Does anyone watch it? Its on the travel channel! Anyhow - Adam came to Cleveland a few months ago and did a food challenge at a place in the town I grew up in! The restaurant is called Melt Bar and Grilled. The premise is that every sandwich is a grilled cheese and then they add all sorts of stuff to them. This place was also featured on Diners, Drive ins and Dives with Guy. If you ever come to Cleveland you need to go! Buckeye - I went there today and MSC! You inspired us. We went on a double date! Loved it all!!
Anniversary

Re: Man V Food

• LOVE that show and Triple D!!!   The only problem is it makes me REALLY hungry for food I shouldn't have.

<3 <3 "You know my name, not my story.
    You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through.
    If you were in my shoes, you'd fall the first step." <3 <3

• For sure!! I can't even imagine what Adam's arteries look like!! Did you see the one in Cleveland? The challenge was a grilled cheese with 13 different kinds of cheese. I tried to convince my friends BF to do it today but he said he couldn't do it with the goat, blue and feta cheeses on it!
    Anniversary
  • I may have seen it at some point, but I'm at work today, so I didn't see it today.  I can't believe he isn't heavier than he is, he must work out!!

<3 <3 "You know my name, not my story.
    You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through.
    If you were in my shoes, you'd fall the first step." <3 <3

• I turned Man V Food on last night before we ate dinner. I've never watched the show, but I was close to getting sick watching him. He was attempting to eat 4 LBS of pancakes in 90 min! Barf!
  • Yay!!  Sounds like a great way to spend your day.  :-)  Dan and I hit up another Triple D location last night...Gloria's Cafe.  It's Mexican and Salvadoran food.  The episode aired in May.  We had been there once before and got the Carne Adobada that was featured on the show and it was so good we both got it again last night.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I love triple D but I can't stand Man Vs Food!! I don't know how the heck he can eat all of that and not die from a heart attack.
  • image MarjoryStewartBaxter:
    I love triple D but I can't stand Man Vs Food!! I don't know how the heck he can eat all of that and not die from a heart attack.
    We love the show for the fact that they have so many cool restaurants to visit. But the other day Cameron said Adam has no neck anymore... Its totally true!
    Anniversary
  • I can't watch man v food. Eating that much so fast is just gross. I don't know how they do it. 
  • Love these shows! Yummy but I think watching them I gain weight!!!
  • image becky515:
    LOVE that show and Triple D!!!   The only problem is it makes me REALLY hungry for food I shouldn't have.

This!

DH loves to watch these shows at night....after we have eaten...and I am getting ready to go bed.

We would love to try to go to ever Triple D location before we die. That would be so cool and know what to get to eat!  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • image becky515:
    LOVE that show and Triple D!!!   The only problem is it makes me REALLY hungry for food I shouldn't have.

Me to! Triple D is one of my favorite shows!

Two souls but a single thought; Two hearts that beat as one image
  • Melt is amazing!! After watching that episode, we went! I want to go back so bad!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker