Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

The Office 10/29

I loved this entire episode.  Especially when Michael made Kevin cry.

And I love Darrell! 

Otto
My (New! Improved!) Blog

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Re: The Office 10/29

• It was a good episode! I loved the beginning when they were messing with Stanley and he didn't notice ANYTHING!!! 
    [IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/35ls280.jpg[/IMG]
  • It was a pretty good episode, although I'm still bored by the Jim/Pam/new guy subplot.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DX: Lean PCOS & Anovulatory
    TTC #1: Gonal-F + Ovidrel + B2B IUI = BFP!
    MPZ born June 25, 2011
    TTC #2: Picking up where we left off...
    Cycle 1-3: Gonal-F + Pregnyl + B2B IUI = BFN
    On a break before starting IVF...
  • I liked this episode. I liked Gabe's Lady Gaga costume and when he walked down the catwalk.
  • Kelly as Snooki!!!  I thought Andy was dressed as Edward from Twilight but he was a guy from Trueblood but I've never seen that show so I didn't know.  Gabe as Gaga - disturbingly good.
  • That Lady Gaga costume rocked my world.
  • image artichokie:
    Kelly as Snooki!!!  I thought Andy was dressed as Edward from Twilight but he was a guy from Trueblood but I've never seen that show so I didn't know.  Gabe as Gaga - disturbingly good.

Oooooh! I had so much trouble figuring out who she was supposed to be! LOL

• Was Ryan dressed as Justin Bieber???
  • image PunkyBooster:
    That Lady Gaga costume rocked my world.

ITA!

And I almost died at "That is the best Edward James Olmos costume I've ever seen." 

• Love Daryll-does anyone think he will take over for Michael Scott?
  • I loved this episode, but what was Kelly's second costume? I didn't recognize it.
    Photobucket
  • image natablue:
    I loved this episode, but what was Kelly's second costume? I didn't recognize it.

I was thinking Katy Perry. 

• So who actually won the coupon book?

I loved Erin and bobbing for apples! Haha!

• image patty&nick:

So who actually won the coupon book?

I loved Erin and bobbing for apples! Haha!

Oscar won LMAO.

I havent been able to watch it all the way through yet, but did Angela change her costume (something modest to a sexy nurse)?  It was hilarious when she was walking down the runway so awkward and uncomfortable.  LOL, she wanted the stupid coupon book!

• Gabe as GaGa was amazing - I giggled every time he was in a scene. I really love Jim & Pam, but they're getting lame. I wasn't sure if Kelly was Snooki or Katy Perry, but she's hysterical. Darryl is definately being set up to be the new boss. I loved when Michael went in to see Darryl and commented on his costume, I almost died. "Blackula?" "No Michael, Drackula."
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I think Kelly's second costume was supposed to be a Harojuku Girl
  • I finally watched this episode. I thought it was hilarious. Gabe as Lady Gaga, Kevin as Michael Moore and Kelly as Snookie was hysterical. I couldn't stop laughing in the beginning when Stanley didn't notice anything that was going on around him. I liked this episode and it reminded me of why I love this show so much.
    [IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/twist_of_fate/589358D4-2BFD-410F-9B82-7956FE8FF1C7-172-000000219204E4C2.jpg[/IMG]