Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Supernatural 10/29

Three minutes after the episode ended, because I have no shame.

So really what I want to say right now is WTF??  I waited a week for this episode thinking they were going to fix my Sammy and all they did was reveal horrible things about him and end with Dean busting his face up.  I have unresolved emotions, I need closure!!

Additional notes: I feel very very sad for Dean and Jared looks amazing in a v-neck t shirt.

Bah.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Supernatural 10/29

• image WildcatPrincess:

Three minutes after the episode ended, because I have no shame.

So really what I want to say right now is WTF??  I waited a week for this episode thinking they were going to fix my Sammy and all they did was reveal horrible things about him and end with Dean busting his face up.  I have unresolved emotions, I need closure!!

Additional notes: I feel very very sad for Dean and Jared looks amazing in a v-neck t shirt.

Bah.

Jared looks amazing in everything. Seriously, could he be any hotter?

And I feel really sad for Dean as well. I mean, probably more sad than I should feel about a television show. But [email protected], give the poor guy a break. Lisa basically dumps him, he finds out Sam is a soulless lying liar, AND he had to hear about Bobby's pedicures. Indifferent

I will continue to miss old Sammy until they bring him back. I've always been a Sam girl, so this season is killing me a little. 

Also, more funny Cas, please. I miss funny Cas.

• LOL the stuff with Bobby cracked me up, I'm glad there's always some humor still.  Cas does need to lighten up.  But I suppose he was technically not really an angel anymore the end of last season when he was the funny sidekick guy.  I guess wrangling Heaven into order would be a bit of a burden.

I hope once Sam gets his soul back things look up a bit.  Dean was a bit of a downer the end of last season with his "I don't want to do this" and then he made the choice to go back, but now he's immediately back to "I hate this".  Lighten up buddy! haha.  I did feel bad for him when Lisa dumped him, he loved them :(

And yes Jared looks amazing in anything, but even better when he's not wearing 10 layers....it seems they're always in at least 3 haha.

• Oh Bobby. Especially the "why am I telling you this?" part. I died.

Very true about Cas. He's gone through a lot since coming into the Winchester World.

I feel bad for both of them. I think if Sam were closer to normal, Dean wouldn't be as emo as he is but boy has a reason..which sadly, would probably make a good country song *shudders at the thought*

• Hold up!  With all the brotherly drama I totally forgot the graphic dentist office scene *shudder*  DH was laughing at me because I had my hand clamped over my mouth and had to look away.  I have a ridiculous number of fillings (horrific genes) and was already cringing at the Novocaine shot, but drilling someone to death, ughhhhhhh.

• image WildcatPrincess:
    Hold up!? With all the brotherly drama I totally forgot the graphic dentist office scene *shudder*? DH was laughing at me because I had my hand clamped over my mouth and had to look away.? I have a ridiculous number of fillings (horrific genes) and was already cringing at the Novocaine shot, but drilling someone to death, ughhhhhhh.

This part got to DH, too. He was quiet for a minute and then said, "You realize I am never going to the dentist again, right?" lol

He already has a dentist phobia, he goes regularly but he sure does whine about it.

• We put the eldest child to bed during the dentist scene so I missed what that looked like until Dean went into to investigate. I told DH "Yeah, it's a good thing you guys went upstairs when you did...blood everywhere.". But Deans "So not the sexy kind of drilling?" comment cracked me up then Sam called the dentist "Dr. Giggles" and I lost it.

I want someone who has photoshop to take a screenshot of Don "No Soul" Simmons and photoshop in Sam's head and make the caption "Sammy 'No Soul' Winchester"--hell you could make it a gif and I would love you forever. 

As soon as they showed Cas doing what he did to the kid who sold his soul I knew. Poor Dean, this is going to mess him up even more. So do you think Sam was brought up by an archangel and they took his soul as payment? Or was he lying about not knowing what is wrong with him? I'm almost inclined to believe him that he doesn't know what's up, but he's been so different that I don't know. 

• I was almost as glad to see Dean check out that chicks boobs as I was when he uncovered the Impala! Yaaaaay old Dean!!

I'm glad Sam is missing his soul and is not some kind of monster, his soul can be returned and then *ta da* old Sam!

Bobby gets pedicures...who'd have thunk??  I miss Castiel. He is my favorite nerd angel.  Nice to see he'll be back again next week. I must be very selfish because I'm glad to see Lisa is gone!!! She just got in the way. And Ben isn't that cute kid with attitude anymore, he's like this whiney tween.  They needed to go.