North Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Paging a Ms. **KateLaff**

Hey here's some tips for sneaking alcohol onto cruises:

Since they charge for sodas, bring a few 2 liters with you... They don't care.? Or at least Carnival doesn't.? If you want to bring something like Captain or Jack, go buy a gallon of Arizona iced tea and either drink it or dump it (your choice), wash it, fill it with your booze!? You're also allowed to bring like 2 bottles of wine with you that don't have to be concealed.? ?If yor u don't like wine.... pour it out, fill it up, but make sure you get the cork in there really tight, or get the screw top type.? For clear liquors, just get a gallon of water, and re-fill with the booze.? And you can mix drinks in your room!??

Thats what we did for the cruise I went on a few years ago.? I've heard of people putting booze in shampoo bottles (the big liter kind) But I'm scared it would taste funny...? Maybe it'd be okay if you put it through the dishwasher first...

Good luck!

Re: Paging a Ms. **KateLaff**