Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Private Practice 10/28

I was annoyed with a lot of this episode. Addison drove me nuts being mad at Sam about work. She admits that she sabotages relationships and then treats him like that. I think the husband of the comatose woman did need some therapy and that he didn't think what he was doing was wrong.

I can't believe Violet was going to email Pete's brother without Pete knowing and without knowing why they were estranged. Does she want to get divorced? 

Also, I wonder on this show a lot if they even try to stay true to HIPPA rules. I am no HIPPA expert, but can they really go into that prostitute Evan's room and tell him that the man he was with is HIV positive? 

Re: Private Practice 10/28

• I agree that Addison was being annoying, as was Charlotte.

Violet needs to lay off the Pete thing... Since when is AFTER your married a good time to start digging around in Pete's past? She told him it could be damaging to their marriage. Shouldn't she have decided that earlier?

I'm curious about whether or not they could legally tell the prostitute or even his wife. The patient had specifically asked that they not tell his wife, so would they have even been allowed to?

The guy with the wife in a coma obviously truly thought his wife understood him and would respond to him in minimal ways. But still... weird.

ETA: I just remembered the ending! Holy smokes!! Next week looks intense!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i was under the impression that when it comes to HIV, it's a matter of public health/safety and therefore info that can be told. but i'm not really sure.
    Thanks to our wonderful RE our family is complete!
    DS #1 10.12.12
    DS #2 10.24.14

• Can someone spoil the ending for me?  I fell asleep around 10:30 and missed it!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image Mrs.NGM:
    Can someone spoil the ending for me?  I fell asleep around 10:30 and missed it!

Addison called the cops on the coma lady's husband, because the baby died and she overheard him tell his wife "It's ok, we'll keep trying."

Pete told Violet that his mother murdered his boyfriend, and Pete called the cops on her and his brother testified in court in his mother's defense. That's why his mother is in jail and he doesn't speak to his brother.

The last scene: Charlotte was alone in her office, and as she went to leave a guy came up and punched her and dragged her back into the office. Next week's episode shows Pete finding her covered in blood.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image AndreaB111:

image Mrs.NGM:

The last scene: Charlotte was alone in her office, and as she went to leave a guy came up and punched her and dragged her back into the office. Next week's episode shows Pete finding her covered in blood.

::Shudders:: It was the patient in the hospital she'd earlier told to wait his turn, who was clearly very agitated/possibly mentally ill, and whose face we haven't seen yet.

I read spoilers and knew this was coming, but it was still terrible to see. Next week will be rough.

• image AndreaB111:

image Mrs.NGM:

Addison called the cops on the coma lady's husband, because the baby died and she overheard him tell his wife "It's ok, we'll keep trying."

Pete told Violet that his mother murdered his boyfriend, and Pete called the cops on her and his brother testified in court in his mother's defense. That's why his mother is in jail and he doesn't speak to his brother.

pete's boyfriend or his mother's boyfriend?

• I was crying during the preview, next week is going to be ROUGH. 
    Gretchen Evie, born 7/8/2012 at 35w5d
  • It looks like Amelia buys all her shirts from the Juniors section. It's really starting to irritate me lol
    Photobucket
  • image doyalnr:
    It looks like Amelia buys all her shirts from the Juniors section. It's really starting to irritate me lol

Yes! I find it hard to believe a brain surgeon would wear a belly baring shirt to work. Even in LA. I would never let her touch my head based on those clothes!

• There are different laws when it comes to HIV/Aids.

I can't wait to see next week!

[PM me for the link to my blog]
  • image kizz11:
    image AndreaB111:

image Mrs.NGM:

pete's boyfriend or his mother's boyfriend?

Pete's mom killed her own boyfriend. She had a drinking problem and lots of men, Pete doesn't know who his father is. This particular boyfriend was "the only good man" Pete had ever known. His mom killed him (the BF) during a drunken fight. 

I hadn't read spoilers, so I wasn't expecting next weeks episode. Wow...It looks awful! I want to watch, but I kind of don't. 

• I am going to be an emotional wreck watching next week's episode
  • Next week's episode is going to be hard. They made it look really bad. They even had the violence warning up for the episode....

Lame. I'm starting to like Charlotte too.

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/9hm6vt.png[/IMG]

Love bugs unite!

Planning bio / Married bio
  • The Sam/Addison drama was dumb. I think she was wrong to call the cops on the coma woman's husband. He clearly needed therapy, not cops.

I found the patient stories really interesting and sad. I'm still sick of most of the relationships on the show and they don't make any sense to me. Why would you marry someone you know nothing about? Why would you violate your spouse's trust in so many ways (e-mailing the brother, telling Cooper, etc.)? Why won't Charlotte have a normal conversation about the possibility of kids? It's just stupid. But I like the patient stories.

image image
    October 2013 February Siggy Challenge: Valentine's Day Fail Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    EDD 10/3/13 BabyFetus Ticker