Toledo Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

TGIF!!

Yay Friday!!

What does everyone have planned for the weekend? :)

Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC

Re: TGIF!!

• Tonight is my brother's Birthday/Halloween party (yay!)

Tomorrow I'm taking Christmas Card pictures for my bro/SIL, doing some stuff around the house and then watching lots of football.

Sunday I'm going to my godson's last soccer game of the season, and passing out candy at my parents' house.

Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • Leaving for VACATION. I am so ready to go too...its been a while since we have been able to go on vacation and I am in  desperate need of chilliage.

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2zi57wm.jpg[/IMG]
  • All of our fun plans fell through....  ugh.  We were supposed to go to the Funny Bone tonight and a Halloween party tomorrow...  :(  H is working today and then we're probably just going to hang out at home tonight.  He has to work tomorrow, too, but he doesn't know his hours, yet.  We might go out with some friends after that.  He thinks he'll be working Sunday, too, so I'll probably scrape the garage and mow the lawn...  super fun.  Confused
  • tonight - hanging with friends

tomorrow - headed to pib for halloween

sunday - coming back from pib, then off to my parent's for my dad b-day and then might be home in time to pass out candy

Kris....I'm finally a Mrs! 10/11/08
  • More kitchen work - preparing walls for priming and painting, and have to pick a color too. DH is working on putting up drywall where the plaster was bad/crumbling. It's going a little slow, but we're doing things right where the previous owners had cut corners when they renovated the kitchen before, grrr. Doing things right takes a little time!

Not sure what we're doing for Halloween partying tomorrow night. DH has to work tomorrow, I want to look for jobs, and then on Sunday we'll hand out candy. Also have to do more outdoor decorating for the trick or treaters :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • tonight - much needed cut and color!

tomorrow - last soccer game at a bright and early 9am, laundry/cleaning/naps all day, then my little brother's going-away party bonfire/cookout (he's leaving me and moving to Nashville!)

Sunday - quality time with Rob and the kids, and working a few hours at my old job so people get paid :)

SS10 - SD9 - DD7 - DS5 - DS born 10/3/12
  • Tonight- absolutely nothing. I tried to see if one of my friends wanted to hang out, but he's busy Tomorrow- a good workout, starting my new job at night and then I have a costume party after work Sunday- debating about trying a class at the gym and then taking the girls trick-or-treating. I may try to hang out with my friend if he isn't working. Its been a few weeks since we've hung out
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Tonight we had dinner at Longhorn. And now I'm in bed (all i want to do is sleep these days). Tomorrow working s few hours...getting the united way campaign & scouting for food in order. Tomorrow night we have a western-theme dance to attend. Sunday hanging out with g-ma then off to the movies with a friend to avoid the trick or treaters.
    [url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker][img]http://tickers.myfitnesspal.com/ticker/show/179/304/1790304.png[/img][/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - [url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com]Free Weight Loss[/url] Tools

The Shrinking Fat Chick
  • Cleaning our house, packing up the car, hopefully seeing a couple of my kiddos, and officially moving back to Cleveland.  Leaving a place that has become your home = much easier said than done.  It's been tough.  Don't know if what I wrote above will take until tomorrow night or if it will go until Sunday, but either way I'll be back home in time to pass out candy to trick or treaters with my mom for the first time since 2001. :)

*Arianna & Matthew*
    July 26, 2008- The Best Day of Our Lives

3 years married already??

Wedding "Highlight" Video from our Reception!
    Wedding Planning Bio!! My Married Bio!!

• Tonight I had a fight with the blinds and the power drill.. you can imagine how that went down.. Tomorrow moving some yard things to our new yard.. May hit up a Hween party later at night.  And sunday move some more stuff and clean our new house.. and finally Trick or Treating w/ the boys. 

LilypieBR>Lilypie

Face image
    "Cheese!"