Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

RHof BH 10/28 - spoilers

GAH! So many cringe-inducing moments last night.

- Camille saucing up all the husbands and hanging all over her hot male friend = gross. Taking money in her cleavage from Adrienne's husband while dancing = ::cringe::

- Taylor's husband = biggest d-bag ever, so lacking in charm and personality. Their "how we met" story had me literally cringing. She chased HIM for three months, gag. LOL at the way he made her leave the party like her dad=so gross.

- Camille and her nonsense about not liking to hang out with girls because women are catty and dramatic etc...I'm sorry, but when someone says this, I automatically hear this: "I'm the catty b!tch which is why no women ever want to hang out with me." So ironic because she's the one who wore stripper wear (was that black lingerie with 5 inch black heels?!?!) to the pool, plopped down in the middle of the guys and insisted on talking about her breasts--so very awkward and tasteless.

- Camille going out to a leisurely lunch while her kids are at home with the stomach flu=so whacked to me.

- Taylor deep throating the cotton candy = such a desperate cry for attention, it was so painful to watch ::shudder:: 

I would love to go to Vegas with Adrienne! 

Re: RHof BH 10/28 - spoilers

• Camille is a total whack job.
  • image angelfire0412:

- Camille saucing up all the husbands and hanging all over her hot male friend = gross. Taking money in her cleavage from Adrienne's husband while dancing = ::cringe::

- Taylor's husband = biggest d-bag ever, so lacking in charm and personality. Their "how we met" story had me literally cringing. She chased HIM for three months, gag. LOL at the way he made her leave the party like her dad=so gross.

- Camille and her nonsense about not liking to hang out with girls because women are catty and dramatic etc...I'm sorry, but when someone says this, I automatically hear this: "I'm the catty b!tch which is why no women ever want to hang out with me." So ironic because she's the one who wore stripper wear (was that black lingerie with 5 inch black heels?!?!) to the pool, plopped down in the middle of the guys and insisted on talking about her breasts--so very awkward and tasteless.

- Camille going out to a leisurely lunch while her kids are at home with the stomach flu=so whacked to me.

- Taylor deep throating the cotton candy = such a desperate cry for attention, it was so painful to watch ::shudder:: 

couldnt have said it better myself.

i do love kyle though!

the taylor part with the cotton candy was GROSSSSSS

• image angelfire0412:

- Camille saucing up all the husbands and hanging all over her hot male friend = gross. Taking money in her cleavage from Adrienne's husband while dancing = ::cringe:: Ditto.  She is so desperate for attention and came across as really classless, the way she was putting on a show for all the other husbands while her own was away and her "friend" was standing in. 

- Taylor's husband = biggest d-bag ever, so lacking in charm and personality. Their "how we met" story had me literally cringing. She chased HIM for three months, gag. It's kind of pitiful to watch.  Taylor is obviously so desperate for his love/attention and to keep him.  Ick. 

- Camille and her nonsense about not liking to hang out with girls because women are catty and dramatic etc...I'm sorry, but when someone says this, I automatically hear this: "I'm the catty b!tch which is why no women ever want to hang out with me." Me too.  If a woman can't get along with other women in general, it usually comes down to the common denominator ...  

I would love to go to Vegas with Adrienne!  Same here!  She seems quite down-to-earth considering what she and her family have and do for a living. 

I like Adrienne, Lisa and Kyle.  Kim seems so lonely and insecure.  

• image angelfire0412:

Agreed to all the above! Camille is a total whack job.

• Is it just me or do you think Camille left to boink that Nick guy when she left the after party (after the concert)? Totally wierd that he showed up at the restaurant.

She knew her marriage was over and Kelsey was cheating.

I like Kyle and Lisa. I love Lisa's clothes!

• Camille's story is sad.  Her desperation is sad.  But I can't help but not feel sorry for her. 

http://evilbeetgossip.film.com/2010/10/28/kelsey-grammer-pushed-wife-to-do-housewives-so-he-could-cheat/

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I agree with everything mentioned above.

I also agree with fl4lovers about Camille going off with her friend and getting it on with him.  No one in a serious monogamous relationship and their right mind would act like that around their husband's friend.

I thought it was funny when Camille mentioned it was so hard right now that one of the kids was sick and Kyle reminded the audience that she has four nannies!  WTF...